Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Mayor Pete is calling this "white nationalist terrorism". What does he call what goes on in South Bend, Chicago, DC, Detroit, etc.?
    Sounds like it certainly could be. Went on a shooting spree and gave up easily and talking to police. Sounds like he was trying to make a point. Domestic terrorism is more of an issue than foreign.
    On the other side of fear lies freedom.

User Info Menu

So just what make gun is a two hundred twenty three caliber high capacity magazine. She's sounds like a clueless anti-gun person. That statement and the 250 mass shooting this year remark , are a lead up to more calls for gun and magazine bans.

User Info Menu

The stupid, it burns!

Let me guess, Mayor is a democrat who doesnt even hunt, or even ever owned guns? (or he just doesnt do well under pressure of speaking in front of cameras in stressful situations. I once was giving a speech in high school about WW2 and referring to my notes of "ben muss" I called him "Benjamin Mussolini. I KNEW better and still screwed up. )[/QUOTE]

Dumbocrat, yes. Worse than that, she grew up in Indiana. Mooresville to be exact.
    Make a veteran proud. Live free.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funeralweb View Post
    The stupid, it burns!

Let me guess, Mayor is a democrat who doesnt even hunt, or even ever owned guns? (or he just doesnt do well under pressure of speaking in front of cameras in stressful situations. I once was giving a speech in high school about WW2 and referring to my notes of "ben muss" I called him "Benjamin Mussolini. I KNEW better and still screwed up. )
    Dumbocrat, yes. Worse than that, she grew up in Indiana. Mooresville to be exact.[/QUOTE]

Its a woman, my bad. No wonder she got it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Denny347 View Post
    Sounds like it certainly could be. Went on a shooting spree and gave up easily and talking to police. Sounds like he was trying to make a point. Domestic terrorism is more of an issue than foreign.
    The El Paso shooting certainly sounds like it could be, but he was speaking in general terms, classifying all mass shootings as white nationalist terrorism. At least that's the way he came across. I think we all know that is not the case.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Both innocents and criminals... it would be interesting to see the breakdown. But my point is, they take these isolated incidents and hold them up as being the predominant problem while ignoring the much more serious problem of crime in general. Instead of focusing on the cause of the crime, they focus on inanimate objects as being the problem.
    Well, generally the guns deaths of criminals greatly outnumber the domestic terrorism instances. Innocents, I'm not so sure. But that's not the point. The first way to protect yourself, is to not put yourself in situations where there is a high likelihood that you'll be harmed. I don't use drugs, sell drugs, or troll the inner city looking for hookers. The odds of me get hurt as a result of criminal enterprise is low, because I'm not in that lifestyle. Now, If theres some loon that wanted to kill handsome people, like me, what my protection? Unlike if I was criminal, I can't actively avoid being targeted because of the way I look. Surely you understand the difference?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Now, If theres some loon that wanted to kill handsome people, like me, what my protection?
    If only there was some type of device that you could have on your person and use it to try and protect yourself in such a situation like that...
    Don't practice until you do it right; practice until you can't do it wrong.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianPatriot View Post
    If only there was some type of device that you could have on your person and use it to try and protect yourself in such a situation....
    "Protection" from being targeted. It's implied in the post.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    "Protection" from being targeted. It's implied in the post.
    Nobody has the ability to protect themselves from being targeted.
    Don't practice until you do it right; practice until you can't do it wrong.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianPatriot View Post
    Nobody has the ability to protect themselves from being targeted.
    That is patently false.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast