• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Mayor Pete is calling this "white nationalist terrorism". What does he call what goes on in South Bend, Chicago, DC, Detroit, etc.?

Sounds like it certainly could be. Went on a shooting spree and gave up easily and talking to police. Sounds like he was trying to make a point. Domestic terrorism is more of an issue than foreign.

joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    So just what make gun is a two hundred twenty three caliber high capacity magazine. She's sounds like a clueless anti-gun person. That statement and the 250 mass shooting this year remark , are a lead up to more calls for gun and magazine bans.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    The stupid, it burns!

Let me guess, Mayor is a democrat who doesnt even hunt, or even ever owned guns? (or he just doesnt do well under pressure of speaking in front of cameras in stressful situations. I once was giving a speech in high school about WW2 and referring to my notes of "ben muss" I called him "Benjamin Mussolini. I KNEW better and still screwed up. :):)[/QUOTE]

Dumbocrat, yes. Worse than that, she grew up in Indiana. Mooresville to be exact.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The stupid, it burns!

Let me guess, Mayor is a democrat who doesnt even hunt, or even ever owned guns? (or he just doesnt do well under pressure of speaking in front of cameras in stressful situations. I once was giving a speech in high school about WW2 and referring to my notes of "ben muss" I called him "Benjamin Mussolini. I KNEW better and still screwed up. :):)

Dumbocrat, yes. Worse than that, she grew up in Indiana. Mooresville to be exact.[/QUOTE]

Its a woman, my bad. No wonder she got it wrong. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sounds like it certainly could be. Went on a shooting spree and gave up easily and talking to police. Sounds like he was trying to make a point. Domestic terrorism is more of an issue than foreign.

The El Paso shooting certainly sounds like it could be, but he was speaking in general terms, classifying all mass shootings as white nationalist terrorism. At least that's the way he came across. I think we all know that is not the case.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Both innocents and criminals... it would be interesting to see the breakdown. But my point is, they take these isolated incidents and hold them up as being the predominant problem while ignoring the much more serious problem of crime in general. Instead of focusing on the cause of the crime, they focus on inanimate objects as being the problem.

Well, generally the guns deaths of criminals greatly outnumber the domestic terrorism instances. Innocents, I'm not so sure. But that's not the point. The first way to protect yourself, is to not put yourself in situations where there is a high likelihood that you'll be harmed. I don't use drugs, sell drugs, or troll the inner city looking for hookers. The odds of me get hurt as a result of criminal enterprise is low, because I'm not in that lifestyle. Now, If theres some loon that wanted to kill handsome people, like me, what my protection? Unlike if I was criminal, I can't actively avoid being targeted because of the way I look. Surely you understand the difference?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I see some of my Democrat relatives on FB are now on the, the problem we have is privileged white males, bandwagon.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    I wonder if there are a limited portion of these events done by individuals who are disconnected from society and married to the darker corners of the internet. People who just don't interact enough with other people, disconnected, hateful, alone and with a death wish. How do you solve that? Is something happening that is breeding more of these people? I think people are becoming more disconnected because of the modern means of communication I.E. social media, message boards, smart phone texting without focusing on meeting someone face to face to make a connection, to grow a relationship of some kind. Along with all that, then you have people be widely publicized in the news killing a bunch of people. It's not about firearms. A maniac can kill 35 people with a couple cans of gasoline and the right timing:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Animation_arson_attack
    It's snowballing and becoming a formula : isolated/mistreated/marginalized person kills a bunch of people. Media and DC response: "ermahgad its the guns! and the racists, ban everything!" Not a lot of: "why do people keep resorting to this? and how do we help them beforehand" Nicolas Cruz who shot up Parkland had several learning disabilities and when he applied for special help they dodged it and just kicked him out of school, not an excuse for what that dude did but it makes you wonder.
    In the mean time we should probably expect more this S*** and that same lousy response from the news and the statists and the collectivists. My advice as always: buy lots of it cheap and stack lots of it deep.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I'll give you a well documented historical example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_(racial_identity)

If you need more contemporary examples, ask.

Yeah that makes sense if the ONLY way you could ever be targeted is because of your ethnicity and that simultaneously whites are NEVER targeted. Also, what about your economic status, or sexual orientation, or political party, or religion. Aren’t those also things that you can be targeted for? There’s a near infinite number of ways you can classify someone. Which is why I said nobody has the ability to protect themselves from ever being targeted.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Keyword "terrorism." Innner city black on black crime IS a serious problem in the black community, but it's based, primarily, on crime and machismo. The people killed more often than not aren't innocents, but those who are willing participants in the "game." There's no political or social ideology associated with such acts. If you're a criminal and you get smoked by another criminal, you kinda think you'd know the risks. If you want to avoid being killed, don't be a criminal.
    If you're a person who minds their own business and gets gunned down because someone doesn't like your skin color or ethnicity, what can you do to not be targeted? Nothing.

Agreed 100%. When I saw Buttgig cashing in on the shooting I agreed that it was definitely a terroristic act but not necessarily anything nationalist. The people doing these shootings are sick individuals looking for their 30 seconds and they don't care who it affects.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well, generally the guns deaths of criminals greatly outnumber the domestic terrorism instances. Innocents, I'm not so sure. But that's not the point. The first way to protect yourself, is to not put yourself in situations where there is a high likelihood that you'll be harmed. I don't use drugs, sell drugs, or troll the inner city looking for hookers. The odds of me get hurt as a result of criminal enterprise is low, because I'm not in that lifestyle. Now, If theres some loon that wanted to kill handsome people, like me, what my protection? Unlike if I was criminal, I can't actively avoid being targeted because of the way I look. Surely you understand the difference?
    We know, you’re from Carmel, you order in the hookers.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Started outside a bar at 3 in the morning...location location location...and time. Color me unsurprised.

Were there any Judges involved?

There is an element of society that just never seems to figure out where they fit in and seem to lack a feeling of acceptance. From my perspective those individuals sometimes just never find satisfaction in life and eventually go over the edge and want to take as many with them as they can. If they can make people remember them..well that may provide motivation.

I have often wondered if any of these people who carry out these evil attacks are under any form of chemical courage beforehand.

Top Bottom