• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/BREAKING-Odessa-Police--558964971.html

...ODESSA, Tx. (KOSA) The Department of Public Safety is urging the public to avoid I-20 in Odessa, Midland and Big Spring as authorities search for a suspect who has shot several people including an officer.

The suspect is believed to be driving a gold colored vehicle and has a rifle. The City of Odessa is urging the public to stay inside their homes.

On its Facebook page, the Midland Police Department shared the following message: "We believe there are two shooters in two separate vehicles. One suspect is believed to be at the Cinergy in Midland and the other is believed to be driving on Loop 250 in Midland."

Midland Police described the suspect vehicles as "gold/white small Toyota truck and a USPS Jeep." The department further urged the public to "please stay away from these areas and stay indoors."...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Thanks jamil, that was me. I screwed up a link, trying to post with my phone. :ugh:

Now FNC is reporting only one suspect, who is deceased.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This.

Can't we just build a Thunderdome on Bikini Island and let these idiots shoot it out with each other until there is only one left, and then he dies of radiation sickness a few weeks later?

With the exception of calling an atoll and island, this post is awesome

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wonder if the suspect was known to LEO's? The officer in the presser answered oddly while passing along the "mid thirties white man." Said something about think they might know...

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    This.

Can't we just build a Thunderdome on Bikini Island and let these idiots shoot it out with each other until there is only one left, and then he dies of radiation sickness a few weeks later?

With the exception of calling an atoll and island, this post is awesome

Wasn't Bikini Island a movie they kept in the back room of the video store back in the '80's

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I just saw an unconfirmed report that the shooting started during a traffic stop. If this report is confirmed, which I have a feeling it will, then either this guy had warrant/s and went out guns blazing, or some officer unknowingly pulled over someone who was on their way to their GFZ of choice for another mass shooting.

I also have a feeling it’s the latter. Also, I recommend avoiding all social media right now. Very moderate democrats I know are advocating for “mandatory buy backs.” because their getting fed up by the blood being spilled by innocent Americans.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Very moderate democrats I know are advocating for “mandatory buy backs.” because their getting fed up by the blood being spilled by innocent Americans.

Funny that they're advocating for something that is almost certainly going to do more of the same if implemented. I just wonder that if in their minds they all imagine us lining up to get our "buy back" checks or if it's tanks driving through their neighbors front doors (and not theirs, of course) while they cheer from the sidelines.

Top Bottom