• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I just saw an unconfirmed report that the shooting started during a traffic stop. If this report is confirmed, which I have a feeling it will, then either this guy had warrant/s and went out guns blazing, or some officer unknowingly pulled over someone who was on their way to their GFZ of choice for another mass shooting.

I also have a feeling it’s the latter. Also, I recommend avoiding all social media right now. Very moderate democrats I know are advocating for “mandatory buy backs.” because their getting fed up by the blood being spilled by innocent Americans.

With 5 dead, of whom I'm assuming are civilians, this makes the most sense. Though they may have had a tip that inspired the traffic stop.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I just saw an unconfirmed report that the shooting started during a traffic stop. If this report is confirmed, which I have a feeling it will, then either this guy had warrant/s and went out guns blazing, or some officer unknowingly pulled over someone who was on their way to their GFZ of choice for another mass shooting.

I also have a feeling it’s the latter. Also, I recommend avoiding all social media right now. Very moderate democrats I know are advocating for “mandatory buy backs.” because their getting fed up by the blood being spilled by innocent Americans.

How long will it take, how many dead do we have to see, before they realize disarming yourself isn't the answer?

Edit: rhetorical question. We all know they simply lack the capacity to figure that out.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Someday big media might quit treating these nuts like rock stars and denounce them with at least the same energy that they use on the President every day. Just not reporting their names would be a start.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Im seeing a report that the shooter was randomly shooting from the vehicle into other vehicles and not sure if pedestrians as well

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

So their solution is commissioning the police to spill astronomically more blood, great.

Perhaps they'd also like all the wrongthinkers to report to camps for reeducation in more appropriate systems of thought and behavior.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    My wife's aunt said " if people were more educated, They would see this is the right thing to do". Yeah, **** that

Tell her that I will confiscate any stray firearms that she doesn't feel she can trust the public with. In fact, there's a class III dealer not far from here where she can put her money where he mouth is and make a stand right now to make sure those evil guns don't end up in the wrong hands!

In my new capacity as humble civil servant, I will even bare the financial burden of paying for the stamps and transfers myself, for my country, and especially for the children.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Someday big media might quit treating these nuts like rock stars and denounce them with at least the same energy that they use on the President every day. Just not reporting their names would be a start.

The news media I follow are aware and carefull about advertising the nut job's names. They'll often pass along when the name is first released, then repeat it no further and explain why.

The liberal media will never do this. It is not in their anti-gun interest.

The other side of this is that if the shooter's name was never released, in some cases there would be no further investigation. Chalked up to "just another reason to take all the guns away."

Remember how long it has taken to get out vital information about officials of all sorts ignoring "see something, say something," in a lot of these cases. Officials have known and looked the other way for lots of reasons, lots of times. They need to be held accountable for their end of this.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Our country is going through an orchestrated overthrow. And no one can look at shooting after shooting after shooting after shooting and say "Uh duh, golly, why are all these events happening together? Say, there's something going on here! Who's making this happen and how is it being done?"

Seems to me as though my whole country has been slipped a mickey and is sitting in a trance, immobile, staring at the TV over the bar.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My wife's aunt said " if people were more educated, They would see this is the right thing to do". Yeah, **** that

She assumes she’s not the one who needs educated. There is more than one side to everything. How much does she know about the other? People who know only their own side have absolutely no business deciding how to govern society. It’s fine to tell those people, either learn the other side or STFU. And just to occupy your mouth while not talking, you can kiss my ass.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Of course, now I can't find it, but there's a meme something like.. "How much blood has to spill before you give up your guns."
    Followed by.. "How much blood has to spill before you pick up a gun to protect people?"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

69159342_2936939156321463_1406773983268831232_n.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Our country is going through an orchestrated overthrow. And no one can look at shooting after shooting after shooting after shooting and say "Uh duh, golly, why are all these events happening together? Say, there's something going on here! Who's making this happen and how is it being done?"

Seems to me as though my whole country has been slipped a mickey and is sitting in a trance, immobile, staring at the TV over the bar.

Let's say for the sake of argument, I believed what you stated above. If that was the case, then I couldn't bring myself to believe that these mass shooters are secret agents willing to take the fall for they see as the "greater good." The most plausible explanation would be the the government identifies people with something loose in the head, and inspires them to take theses crazy actions. But honesty, that seems like nonsense to me. We have a violent machismo culture, a bunch of unmedicated loons, and a lot of guns. I hope this doesn't come off wrong.... but I don't think we have any more loons than anywhere else. I just think that firearms, and the ability to harm people quickly, gives our loons an advantage over loons elsewhere. So in that regard, I see the anti-gunner argument. BUT, and this is the overriding reason why I'm pro-gun, I think that in protecting my life and my family, I should have whatever tool I deem necessary to do so. I don't need to take into consideration what others might do, because they have the same freedoms concerning the 2nd Amendment. I need only consider my reasons.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I haven't seen any updates on this now-room temperature scum.

Just to see if I'm tracking: gets pulled over by a Trooper, shoots Trooper, shoots other people, hijacks USPS truck, shoots more people, is killed outside a movie theater?

I think it's a fair bet he wasn't going there to see the latest flick.

Top Bottom