Page 106 of 126 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1253

Thread: Colts 2020 whats next.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianPatriot View Post
    There’s 100 other great things that the NFL supports. I‘m not gonna throw the baby out with the bathwater. They’re wrong on the BLM stuff. That’s no secret.

The NRA is wrong on some things too. “You don’t have a backbone if you don’t try to tank the entire NRA because, despite all of the good they do, they got one thing wrong. BOYCOTT!!”
    Lol it's not even comparable but...
    I'm already a life member with the NRA and I've given them other donations, but I sent Wayne LaPierre his hand signed thank you letter he sent back with a note telling him to resign. I wont send them another dime until he is gone. That's all I can do there. And vote on new board members which I do.

NFL, NBA, MLB, they need to suffer too until they apologize and fix it.
    And still that might not be enough
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trigger Time; 09-13-2020 at 20:44.

User Info Menu

Take a knee coach, bow down to what you believe in, and lose another game eh?
    That's it for me, I may watch them play as I want to see what Rivers can do, but Colts support, hat-shirt, jacket etc fall apparel, I am done with you guys...…………..the Coach can get down on his knees to whomever and kiss a lot of you know what's, but he has lost my families support for the Colts.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Lol it's not even comparable but...
    I'm already a life member with the NRA and I've given them other donations, but I sent Wayne LaPierre his hand signed thank you letter he sent back with a note telling him to resign. I wont send them another dime until he is gone. That's all I can do there. And vote on new board members which I do.

NFL, NBA, MLB, they need to suffer too until they apologize and fix it.
    And still that might not be enough
    That kind of “blood on your hands” rhetoric is just dumb in my opinion. It’s dumb when the left does it (Trump has blood on his hands for the COVID deaths), and it’s dumb when the right does it.
    Don't practice until you do it right; practice until you can't do it wrong.

Master

User Info Menu

So the headline is the worst possible for the Dolts...

The options were:

Winners!

Kneeling winners.

But KNEELING LOSERS it is...

Master

User Info Menu

That kind of “blood on your hands” rhetoric is just dumb in my opinion. It’s dumb when the left does it (Trump has blood on his hands for the COVID deaths), and it’s dumb when the right does it.
    If NRA supported members were blocking access to the hospital by doctors, there to save the life of someone shot by an avowed NRA member in the name of the NRA, those supporting financially the NRA would have blood on their hands. Let's keep the analogy real, shall we, to do otherwise would be dumb...

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

OK this stops. Trump does not have blood on his hands OK. I like you a lot and TT is a personal friend as well but come on guys. This entire year is a wash.

Argue the games. If we want to bash the NFL there is a fresh new thread waiting.....go make it and stop this in here or I will shut it down.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    OK this stops. Trump does not have blood on his hands OK. I like you a lot and TT is a personal friend as well but come on guys. This entire year is a wash.

Argue the games. If we want to bash the NFL there is a fresh new thread waiting.....go make it and stop this in here or I will shut it down.
    Thanks

Here’s the bash-professional-sports thread: https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/b...al-sports.html

User Info Menu

Welp. MRI confirmed a torn achilles for Marlon Mack. Sucks for him and for the Colts. Gonna have to lean on the rookie Taylor a lot.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL CORE View Post
    Take a knee coach, bow down to what you believe in, and lose another game eh?
    That's it for me, I may watch them play as I want to see what Rivers can do, but Colts support, hat-shirt, jacket etc fall apparel, I am done with you guys...…………..the Coach can get down on his knees to whomever and kiss a lot of you know what's, but he has lost my families support for the Colts.

After seeing the coach "taking a knee" followed by his post game conference, I am finished with the Dolts.... I will not miss them.

User Info Menu

We're not the only ones unhappy with the NFL's direction....
    OR should I just speak for myself here...

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.