• Status
    Not open for further replies.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Good QBs make due with the receivers they got. JB didn't use his backs as receivers. He preferred TEs until he ran out of all of them except Doyle and defenses around the league tied up Doyle and JB just pooped his drawers.
    He is NOT the answer to the Colts QB position. There were times I thought Curtis Painter had rejoined the team.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    I would rather pick up a young QB with potential to develop then a washed up has been for one year.

Yeah, I know. It worked for the Broncos with Manning, but frankly, I have always thought Rivers was overrated and he is definitely no Manning.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I would rather pick up a young QB with potential to develop then a washed up has been for one year.

Yeah, I know. It worked for the Broncos with Manning, but frankly, I have always thought Rivers was overrated and he is definitely no Manning.

Heard a quote one time about Rivers. Something like, he’s either the best bad quarterback that’s ever played, or the worst good quarterback.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So... any favorites in today's games? I'm not going to be able to watch the Pats/Titans game (too late for me). I guess I'll be rooting for Houston over Buffalo in the 4:30 game. Needless to say I'll be hoping for a Tennessee win too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Houston's on the board! Watson took matters into his own hands.

ETA: Under review... I don't think they'll overturn the ruling on the field but they might.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom