Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 47 of 506 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    Ya our company was sent a letter from the DoD stating we are “essential”. We make tooling for aircraft... not what I would consider essential at the moment
    We go down in Ohio midnight tonight. Reading the governor's proclamation, it looks like people considered essential lean pretty heavily toward those who make 'stuff'. People considered eesential that provide service are pretty heavily skewed towards medical/pharmacy and providing consumers consumables (grocery, gas stations , hardware etc)

Perhaps a lesson for those attempting to make a job as a barista into a career rather than a stepping stone. We need to get back to making stuff
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maxwelhse View Post
    If you mean it's a long road ahead, I agree, but the country can absolutely decide to do this in the blink of an eye and elect politicians to actually do it. I'm really hope that's what we see in November and I'm really hoping the .gov keeps their word for once and gets us off the Chinese teat.
    How do politicians turn a nation's economy from services based to based upon something else?
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

That’s exactly how I approached it… I seem to be healthy right now… Why come out and risk it?

Quote Originally Posted by maxwelhse View Post
    I really am aghast that they don't want otherwise healthy people to just stay home right now. Crazy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    One of the things mentioned was that of the 250,000 tests processed, 9 out of 10 were negative. They said that did not include the numbers from private labs.

Our positive rate went from 4% last week to 16% today. Indy southside.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

I really do hope that we will all campaign for "build it in the USA" when this is all over. Might have to fire some CEO's and board members to get it done.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen View Post
    That’s exactly how I approached it… I seem to be healthy right now… Why come out and risk it?
    If it isn't critical, then you don't need to risk being Typhoid Tbhausen if you are asymptomatic or picking it up there.
    If Americans go much longer without jobs and haircuts, we'll all become hippies.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    Our positive rate went from 4% last week to 16% today. Indy southside.
    Is there a link you can provide. I have been trying to locate the number of tests administered in Indiana other than the numbers reported to ISDH, or at least breaks the total tests from them by county.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    I really do hope that we will all campaign for "build it in the USA" when this is all over. Might have to fire some CEO's and board members to get it done.
    Depending on how long it lasts, there may be no boards to fire members from.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    How do politicians turn a nation's economy from services based to based upon something else?
    Stop subsidizing the manufacturing base of our largest global enemy would be a good start...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    And 90% of Congress.

Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Page 47 of 506 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 147 ... LastLast