Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    No idea what you are talking about.....:dunno:

Alllllmost CM...

CoronAvirus...

[video=youtube;oPwrodxghrw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPwrodxghrw[/video]

I also absolutely adore these moments on INGO when I know new people will come along and have absolutely no idea what any of us idiots are talking about! :ingo:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I'll leave a copy of an email I just received from Harvey V. Fineberg, who was recently named as the Chair of Standing Committee requested by The White House in response to Coronavirus.

Primer on SARS-CoV-2 (the virus) and COVID-19 (the disease caused by the virus).

Five reasons why SARS-CoV-2 is dangerous:

1. It is readily... (SNIP-Letters-Words-Letters-Words-SNIP) ...Keep your physical distance. Stay socially connected.

Do you have a link or a download for this letter? :)

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I’m bored to death, too… I think this is harder on people to live alone than people who have families under their roof with them.

I'm in the same boat... I have tons of stuff to do, but I've become addicted to INGO again instead. Gonna have to get off the pipe and get some stuff done around here soon.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    This is a golden opportunity for us to clean and organize our houses, shops, do all the things we normally put off or don’t do often enough due to lack of time and poor time management.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    I’m bored to death, too… I think this is harder on people to live alone than people who have families under their roof with them.

As a father of a 7 and 2 year old whiny girls, as well as a very frustrated wife due to the schools shutting down, I respectfully disagree. I'd like to try this lockdown in piece and quiet:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom