Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1089

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well this thread has taken an interesting turn.
    You still owe me and ATM cheeseburgers, too...
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    Never forget a Cheeseburger debt my friend. Never.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    IMPD officer arrested

After a local officer was arrested, Channel 99 asks the tough questions. Who makes the best cheeseburger in his primary jurisdiction? What really makes an Italian Beef an Italian Beef, and how it not inferior to a Philly Cheesesteak in every way? The FOP is declining official comment, but did say "Man, I miss tie-dye grill..."
    Don’t forget the great string fry versus steak fry controversy. My favorite Italian beef in the Indy area is at the Twisted Sicilian in Franklin, they do solid work.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    I think I'm on that list as well... from a classies deal back in like 2015. Yep, I remember meeting the mouse. Can't remember my kids names sometimes, but I remember the mouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I still haven't tried Portillo's. Is there Italian Beef marinated in something? I've had Italian beef before and didn't care for the flavor, but I think it had some kind of marinade that gave it a weird taste (to me at least).
    That was probably pepperoncini peppers. Some places put that is the "gravy". I agree with you. I don't like it either.

I'd be okay with that if I could get cheese on it. Maybe some peppers and onions. But then I guess it wouldn't really be an Italian beef would it?
    Melted mozzarella is pretty normal for Italian beef sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    It is the spiced beef and the juice added to the bread. The giardenaria is a separate thing for the italian beef sandwich. You wacky southern indiana people.
    IKR

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    Me too. The Italian Beef was the first thing I tried, and I've never ordered anything else. Best ever.
    You need to try more. I'd rate them as above average, but far from the best I've had. As with most things, you will seldom find the best in any kind of chain.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    I think I'm on that list as well... from a classies deal back in like 2015. Yep, I remember meeting the mouse. Can't remember my kids names sometimes, but I remember the mouse.
    I need to get my cards payed down. This is gonna cost me I am sure.....
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Thanks for the skinny on Jagger's burgers. I think we ate there once right after they opened. Don't remember what I/we ate.

I also have a coupon for some chicken from Jagger's.

Now I want fried chicken. A whole one.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I really need to get out more, when did Tie Dye close down? Used to meet the wife there for lunch.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by farmerdan View Post
    I really need to get out more, when did Tie Dye close down? Used to meet the wife there for lunch.
    I heard they closed down after moving to the eagles lodge. Looks like they shut down at the end of July, last year. (per FB page)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Their Italian Beef is just a cheeseburger? I thought it was roast beef?

This doesn't look like a cheeseburger...

Their normal cheeseburger is a good burger. I haven't tried the others.

Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast