• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Agreed. That kind of "coincidence" stinks. Smells like cheap honing oil dripping off an axe. (And if you have ever used cheap honing oil, you know exactly what I mean)

I'm awaiting more info too. We all make mistakes, and my overall (very positive) opinion of Nick has not changed much. If true, I'm disappointed but am reminded of Matthew 7:3.

This. I started to post “I suspect someone has an axe to grind”, but I realize you’d already said more eloquently. I’m slow today.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    So rmabrey is inactive for over 3 years, then posts this. No comments. Just a link.

Then remymartin comes along to drop a comment. Last post before this was over 6 years ago.

My conspiracy theory senses are tingling. Something is afoot.

Methinks the Mouse is wise to monitor this thread.

Something smells off here.

Absolutely. New accounts abound and the only posts are in this thread? Hmmm

”I’ll believe that when me $h!t turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet...”

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've known the man for years, been in his house, know his family. Seems to me someone got jealous of his success.

IJ I have been to your home and you to mine. I have been to your getaway and hope to get back soon. That is the reality of Ingo.

I have been shooting with him and his family. I have been to his home. He drops off new :coffee: blends at my house. He and his spouse have cleaned up my hood. Solid people.

What am I too believe.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Agreed. That kind of "coincidence" stinks. Smells like cheap honing oil dripping off an axe. (And if you have ever used cheap honing oil, you know exactly what I mean)

I'm awaiting more info too. We all make mistakes, and my overall (very positive) opinion of Nick has not changed much. If true, I'm disappointed but am reminded of Matthew 7:3.

THIS!! Something isn't adding up, but hey this is Indy. If you don't kiss the ring of grand master Hogshead there will be a price to pay. Pay homage to the king or else.

Oh wait, this news story was released after 5:00pm on a Friday with a note of more info to come from government agencies that won't be open again till Monday, then posted a few hours later when we didn't 'notice it' by people who haven't posted for some time??? No more formal comment till Monday...plenty of time for the sheeple to speculated about all the dirty corruption in the local PD and slander you to infinity before the official: 'oops, it's a trumped up charge' update and gets dismissed? Beautifully played, Hogshead. Let's all bow to the ring of Indy politics. Just don't pretend to be surprised when we actually can't recruit enough officers to fill the already over vacant spots. After all, WHY wouldn't anyone want to come here? It's lovely while it's burning in hell... In other news, the peaceful rioters were attacking ambulances yesterday. But ya know, that's not really anything to get excited about...it doesn't really fit their narrative...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    THIS!! Something isn't adding up, but hey this is Indy. If you don't kiss the ring of grand master Hogshead there will be a price to pay. Pay homage to the king or else.

Oh wait, this news story was released after 5:00pm on a Friday with a note of more info to come from government agencies that won't be open again till Monday, then posted a few hours later when we didn't 'notice it' by people who haven't posted for some time??? No more formal comment till Monday...plenty of time for the sheeple to speculated about all the dirty corruption in the local PD and slander you to infinity before the official: 'oops, it's a trumped up charge' update and gets dismissed? Beautifully played, Hogshead. Let's all bow to the ring of Indy politics. Just don't pretend to be surprised when we actually can't recruit enough officers to fill the already over vacant spots. After all, WHY wouldn't anyone want to come here? It's lovely while it's burning in hell... In other news, the peaceful rioters were attacking ambulances yesterday. But ya know, that's not really anything to get excited about...it doesn't really fit their narrative...

Animals are gonna animal. Any excuse to be an animal.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    So rmabrey is inactive for over 3 years, then posts this. No comments. Just a link.

Then remymartin comes along to drop a comment. Last post before this was over 6 years ago.

My conspiracy theory senses are tingling. Something is afoot.

Methinks the Mouse is wise to monitor this thread.

How are they new accounts....they are old as sh*t lol.

Not rmabrey and remymartin... Dutchisaurus (literally created today with two posts) and LilEnis (sp?) created on 4/30 I believe and using a Boomhauer translator...

Top Bottom