Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 103 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1089

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    *snip*
    Funny, I've only ever had the double cheeseburger at King Gyro's. I think they call it the Big Baby. Love it. Never had the gyros as I don't like greek food.
    I haven't had a lot, but I've liked what I have had. Mostly gyros, but also spanakatiropita (spinach cheese pie), tiropita (cheese pie) and moussaka (kind of like a Greek lasagne) and slouvaki (sp?) - the kabobs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    It's sit down if you could call it that. More like a cafeteria with hard wooden booths. One big room with about three different food lines going plus the pickup line, which is really just a mob in front of the pickup counter waiting for their number to be called.
    Don't forget that you have to clean your own table. I went one time. The food was bland, it was ridiculously loud, and the wait alone wasn't worth it.

User Info Menu

Me? Portillos is OK. For many of the reasons stated above.

I'm just patiently waiting for them to convert the old Cheeseburger in Paradise to a Chuy's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Me? Portillos is OK. For many of the reasons stated above.

I'm just patiently waiting for them to convert the old Cheeseburger in Paradise to a Chuy's.
    What's Chuy's?

ETA: Nevermind. Mexican place. I think we need more Mexican places. There have to be at least a few street corners that don't have one yet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    What's Chuy's?

ETA: Nevermind. Mexican place. I think we need more Mexican places. There have to be at least a few street corners that don't have one yet.
    True dat.

What we really need is a couple of good Caribbean places. Havana Cafe at 38th/Moller is about the only game in town for good Cuban food, and ain't nobody cooking Puerto Rican cuisine in Indy.
    Deserves got nothing to do with it...

User Info Menu

I need a place that serves Burrito Alambre - steak with green pepper, onions, and bacon.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    What's Chuy's?

Correction. Tex-Mex. LOTS of authentic Mexican restaurants. Those are good too. There is still room for more Tex-Mex. This place is amazing, and serves handmade tortillas made in house.

Like Don Pablo's only better.

oh, and their fajita meat is marinated overnight in Shiner Bock beer. They are based in Austin, which explains that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Since we are talking about Italian beef the ice cream joint in my town makes an Italian beef pizza... it is fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

'Til that time I will remain, 'til the sinners lay down with the saints.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jsharmon7 View Post
    Ditto

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 103 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast