Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    I cc'd at the fashion mall yesterday. I have a thin Double Tap 45 for such non permitting places. Met my daughter for lunch at Charlstons and my wife and daughter wanted to go to the mall for a massage. Then we grouped back up and got Sub Zero ice cream, made fresh to order and frozen with liquid nitrogen. They don't allow guns but oh well.
    close.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/b...9=#post4275723

But no cigar.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post

User Info Menu

Kroger at Emerson/Thompson. Guy with a "Stomp on my flag, I'll stomp on your ass" hoodie.

CCing something on the back
    We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play.

Resident Dumbass II GLOCKMAN23C's Avatar

User Info Menu

Santa could use a new hoodie to conceal his 1911....https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/b...ml#post7725500
    INGO Secret Santa thread

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Get outta my damn yard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    The wind likes to blow my balls around.
    I will not give, not one more inch. No more compromise. From my cold dead hands.

GOA Member

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. --Thomas Jefferson

A HAM with a radio, and nothing to say.

User Info Menu

Guy wearing a shirt, "I'll control my guns, you control your kids" at West 86th Chick-fil-A. His sweatpant pockets looked heavy, so I assume some sort of pocket carry.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Guy wearing a shirt, "I'll control my guns, you control your kids" at West 86th Chick-fil-A. His sweatpant pockets looked heavy, so I assume some sort of pocket carry.
    Or he's bragging.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Yesterday at Walmart in Westfield. Young guy in line at check obviously riding a bike given the helmet in his cart. Black striker fired piece in a leather IWB holster. Would've been inconspicuous except for the bright red mag base plate. Nice looking rig.

User Info Menu

Not 100% CC, big (buff) guy in BW3 on Co. Line and Emerson had an OWB gun under his t-shirt, barely covering the top of it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patriot574 View Post
    Everywhere in public that it's legal
    Wrong thread
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

The other day at the Fishers Wal Mart market. Dude looks pretty normal but had his spare mag sticking out of a small pocket of us carpenter type cargo pans. So I looked at his side as he passed by me and sure enough you could spot the gun but under his sweater.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17