• JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Evil, gun hating Chipotle!

She was wearing a por 2A shirt, so I checked out the husband. Left-handed, full sized under a T shirt.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    This past Saturday at Meijer on US31 in Greenwood. Guy walking with his S/O near the grocery side entrance. IWB glock at his 5 O' clock. He ewas fidgeting with his shirt trying to keep the grip covered. Was still obvious with it covered.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    8:24pm at the Texas Roadhouse on US31 in Greenwood. Younger guy and his friend sitting in a booth CCing on the right waistband at his 4 O'clock. Not sure what is was as his shirt was pulled over it.

sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    CVS at Anson in Whitestown. Guy had a shirt on that said "WEAPONIZED". Kind of defeats the purpose of CC, but to each his own. Flashlight, 550 cord keychain and knife in right front pocket. Piece at 4 o'clock, but under his shirt so l couldn't ID it.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Just now at Greenwood Meijer on 135. Guy was talking to his wife about being pulled over by a greenwood cop while carrying. Nice guy. CC right side owb. Looked like a full sized pistol under his shirt.

hdrenollet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2016
    South Indy/Greenwood
    Last night around 9:30 at the Walmart on County Line & Emerson in Greenwood. Young kid, CC fail, shirt was stuck behind exposing his gun. Full size, probably a S&W or Ruger. Didn't get a good look at it. Looked accidental. I was OC'ing at the time.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yesterday - parking lot of Walgreen's in Crawfordsville. A young man was walking across the parking lot toward the store. He had a pistol at about 5:00 whose grip outline was clearly visible through the tshirt he pulled over it. Concealment garment was too tight to do the job properly.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hardees this morning for breakfast. Standing waiting for my food, an older gentleman walked up to refill his coffee and said I need a new holster because mine looks too small (probably because the extended magazine). Told him it's the perfect fit. He said he has a little 2-shot derringer in his pocket, talked briefly about revolvers and whatnot.

So, I didn't "see" it... but he told me about it.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Local private k-12 school. Parent in t-shirt and shorts, printing terribly. Obviously a OWB holster and full-sized handgun.

He is on the local PD, though, so I suppose its OK. Pity the rest of us muggles had to lock it up outside.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Local private k-12 school. Parent in t-shirt and shorts, printing terribly. Obviously a OWB holster and full-sized handgun.

He is on the local PD, though, so I suppose its OK. Pity the rest of us muggles had to lock it up outside.

All the animals are equal except that some animals are more equal than others.

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    While driving up 74 near shelbyville around 11am,I saw a guy OCing a Glock while riding a black motorcycle. I don't ride, and while he did have a retention holster on, I think I would be really worried about losing my gun!

bubbazap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    Going in a grocery store in Souther Indiana this afternoon. A 40-50 something gentleman gets out of the car ahead of me and heads to the store. His shirt is pulled up over the grip of his handgun, that is IWB carried. Met at the cart location and I mentioned to him that he might want to reposition his shirt. He looked surprised, thanked me and left. Just happened to leave the store at the same time and he commented that he usually checked when getting out of the vehicle but had been told that was a sure sign someone was ccing so he tried not to check all the time.

Top Bottom