• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Today at Menards wearing a Blue Superman hoodie. Carried his firearm at 6 o'clock, spare mags about 4 and had a knife with a yellow handle clipped inside his right pocket.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I saw a guy at Hobby Lobby a couple months back that I meant to post here to see who it was.

I wanted to ask what he was carrying because it absolutely disappeared under his clothing. The only way I knew something was there was because I recognized the Crossbreed clip on his belt.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think it's interesting and find of fun to look for carriers, CC or OC. Good to know who is armed if SHTF anyway. I don't see this as outing anyone. No law against printing or showing anyway so who cares? I'd want to know if my CC was not effective so I could be better at it.

dmonday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think this is an interesting thread. I CC, although I think about OC'ing here and there, just haven't yet. It took me awhile to actually carry consistently, but I can't remember the last time I left home without it (SR9c). I have yet to notice anybody CC'ing, but obviously have seen a couple people OC'ing.

adws943

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Just not comfortable enough yet to OC. I know someone would start a big stink. Just the way my life goes. Maybe someday

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is not the OC thread.
    There is another thread for that.

This is a "Where did you see someone carrying, that thought he was invisible" thread.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Just not comfortable enough yet to OC. I know someone would start a big stink. Just the way my life goes. Maybe someday

Welcome to INGO.

Here's a couple of links for you.

This one discusses the pros and perceived cons of OC: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...lf_defense/71996-the_open_carry_argument.html

Here's one that you can learn where OCers carried recently: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...3-where_did_you_oc_today_thread_part_2_a.html

Again, welcome aboard. Glad you joined us.

Stocks

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    My wife and I were out for dinner a few weeks ago. There were a couple guys standing at the bar. One of them was wearing a shirt outside of his trousers. There was a buldge under the shirt about waist level, slightly to the rear of his side. It caught my eye, it was too big and not the right shape for a cell phone, definitely appeared to be a handgun grip printing through his shirt.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Saw two young (to me, and that age is rising) men CCing at the ChikFilA in Plainfield last night. The first guy was sporting what looked to be a Glock (telltale square profile) in some sort of Kydex under a t-shirt. The other was covering with a hoodie that better hid the profile, in same Kydex as first guy.

First guy was sitting on the outside of the booth and I thought we were going to have problems when a 5y/o girl walked by. Luckily for him, she must have been distracted enough not to notice.

I'd wager money more in the group were carrying but they managed to conceal better with clothes or didn't present strong side to me.

I confess: no one else in there would have likely known. But I tend to look for these things.

FrankTank83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Driving through Broad Ripple a few weeks ago, I slowed to let a guy cross the street in front of me. He broke into a slow jog to cross faster and I noticed his gun print it started bouncing under his shirt. He grabbed the pistol to stabilize it... might be time for a better belt.

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    First guy was sitting on the outside of the booth and I thought we were going to have problems when a 5y/o girl walked by. Luckily for him, she must have been distracted enough not to notice.

I confess: no one else in there would have likely known. But I tend to look for these things.

No one else but you and a random 5 year old girl, apparently...

And why would there be "problems" -- was the gun going to jump out and attack the little girl? I don't get it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    No one else but you and a random 5 year old girl, apparently...

And why would there be "problems" -- was the gun going to jump out and attack the little girl? I don't get it.

Search "Officer Maxie" for supreme enlightenment.

Thanks for the edgumacation! ...and a sorry to 88GT for thinking you were dumb, when it was in fact I who was the dumbo. :abused:

JayPea

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Youngsville
    Victory Field tonight- I didn't notice at first but I heard another attendee mentioned it. Wearing a Glock hat and FNH shirt and printing on the right side in an amazing way- plus drinking. I print like this often myself, but usually not where prohibitive signs are posted. You, my friend have big ones!

Last edited:

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    The only one I think I saw carrying concealed today (Sunday) was me, before I left my apartment. Looked like an IWB at about the 230 position, but couldn't tell what kind of gun it was. Maybe next time...

I really don't look for CC when I am out and about.

Top Bottom