Page 369 of 406 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 379 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 4052
    I Care...Really

Quote Originally Posted by adcecil View Post
    There are so many ways to increase one's count here it isn't that hard to get 50. Give it a day or two and you can get 50.
    I have read many posts by experienced users disliking the 50 minimum of classifieds. I think that INGO could benefit by increasing the minimum to 100.
    Doing some quick off the cuff math I would have to get with the program and find a few more "Quality" posts or my classifieds perk would be locked.....

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Doing some quick off the cuff math I would have to get with the program and find a few more "Quality" posts or my classifieds perk would be locked.....
    No one messes with your post count because you are a big meanie and they are afraid of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    You'e thinking in circles and you have yourself surrounded.

Smile Not Worried....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein View Post
    No one messes with your post count because you are a big meanie and they are afraid of you.
    I'm not "Scared" of The CM--He's just a Big Ole Teddy Bear....Bill.
    "It's more important to have a gun in your hand than a cop on the phone".

NRA Life Member since 1976+Outdoor Sportsman

Every time I see this thread, and realize it is still current and growing, I just shake my head and laugh. The rules and FAQ are very clear and make perfect sense to me.

That being said, how the heck am I gonna sell all this Bacon​if I can't post in the classifieds?!?!
    Because a holster full of prevention is better than than headstone

Quote Originally Posted by EPeter213 View Post
    Every time I see this thread, and realize it is still current and growing, I just shake my head and laugh. The rules and FAQ are very clear and make perfect sense to me.

That being said, how the heck am I gonna sell all this Bacon​if I can't post in the classifieds?!?!
    Some people don't like to read, or follow, the rules.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Plinker

You could always donate it to a food pantry. ;-)

Member of the Legion wtburnette's Avatar

Plenty of new people join the site and think it should be what they want it to be and not what it is. Those who stay learn what it is and appreciate it and the rest just fade away. Or something....
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
    CZ's do in fact suck; THEY SUCK THE AWESOMENESS OUT OF EVERY OTHER GUN AND SHINE AS THE BRIGHTEST STAR IN ALL OF HANDGUNDOM. (feel free to quote that)

Perpetually peeved poultry AngryRooster's Avatar

It's a very long read but entertaining. If you haven't done it yet, start at the beginning. It's worth it for the laughs.
    Quote of the week...
    Quote Originally Posted by nra4ever View Post
    Big boobs! Big radioactive boobs. How is that for your "poll"
    INGO #468

Tax time is around the corner. It will get really busy shortly.

Thanks for the bacon. I was able to make a couple samiches out of it.

[IMG][/IMG]

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787