• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I think the whiner is out of pocket at the moment. Went down to the therapist to find some soothing reassurance. Oh, wait....

[video=youtube;APwfZYO1di4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APwfZYO1di4[/video]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw that "blog" the other day. At that time he had only disabled the comments. I wonder why....

(I do hope they were reasoned and reasonably polite).

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Do you suppose these people so frightened of guns are equally frightened of a 240 lbs trained cage fighter? Without the proper means to defend oneself, either one can easily maim/kill you.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Oh the poor dear... it must suck going through life scared of his own shadow. I bet he closed down his little whiny blog because he was getting terrified of all the comments. I wonder who cuts his tofu steak for him? Knives are scary too...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh the poor dear... it must suck going through life scared of his own shadow. I bet he closed down his little whiny blog because he was getting terrified of all the comments. I wonder who cuts his tofu steak for him? Knives are scary too...

:rofl:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    There's a term in current vernacular used to describe these guys consisting of a mashup of the common generic term for a male human with the most common term for a woman's...ahem..."area."

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    On the bright side, this is evidence that Americans continue to attain new heights in many endeavors. We've all encountered giant pu**ies as we move through life, but the guy who is afraid of NRS stickers and feels the need to share that with the world has definitely redefined the epitome of being a giant pu**y. What a pu**y.

Oh, man. I can't stop laughing about what this guy must be like in real life. I hope he remembers to soak his Wonder bread in milk to make it soft enough to not injure his sensitive gums. Oh, wait . . . he's probably lactose intolerant. And can't handle gluten either. Some special snowflakes are more delicate than others.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    If that is what scared him then we don't have to worry about him starting some trouble.

Reminds me of the South Park episode "Fun with Veal" when Stan starts to turn into a giant p**sy for not eating meat. I wonder when that guy will start developing sores that turn him into a giant p**sy.

Top Bottom