Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoManAaron View Post
    Well go on
    Do not let Rick get away with out documenting the full story here.. He mostly saves it for his shop lackies, sycophants and general clinger-oners .. But its a hell of a yarn..

I cannot remember it all but he usually starts it off with something like "Sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip.... " If you get him wired up he has a pretty Jaunty tune that goes with it..
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum --------- Proud OPERATION CHAOS veteran --------- JOEL 3:10

User Info Menu

So picked up the gun from Ricks... When I showed it to Anan his eyes lit up like a room full of 6 year olds when Santa Claus come in..

Anan Says "This Mr Rick must be a great and powerful gun merchant.. He gets many good things.. He must have many wives"

So as I drove off I could hear the rascal pounding away on it like John Henry racing a Steam drill..
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum --------- Proud OPERATION CHAOS veteran --------- JOEL 3:10

User Info Menu

So it begins......
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    So it begins......
    I think it was more like....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYSYAHDKtvM

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8