DyvHKuCXQAEpEOm.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    You guys are hilarious! And Indy1919a4 that's an awesome build/resto! It doesn't get any better than reading about a gun coming back to life and laughing so hard, and finding a new goal of a shop to take a road trip to.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    You guys are hilarious! And Indy1919a4 that's an awesome build/resto! It doesn't get any better than reading about a gun coming back to life and laughing so hard, and finding a new goal of a shop to take a road trip to.

No Need to thank me, It was not me.. If anything you can thank the Centuries of underground arms manufacturing in the Khyber Pass and 9 years of Russian oppression in Afghanistan that made Awan into the metal pounder he is today..

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    No Need to thank me, It was not me.. If anything you can thank the Centuries of underground arms manufacturing in the Khyber Pass and 9 years of Russian oppression in Afghanistan that made Awan into the metal pounder he is today..

A guy with skills like that is a handy friend to have.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Well go on :) :popcorn:

Do not let Rick get away with out documenting the full story here.. He mostly saves it for his shop lackies, sycophants and general clinger-oners .. But its a hell of a yarn..

I cannot remember it all but he usually starts it off with something like "Sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip.... " If you get him wired up he has a pretty Jaunty tune that goes with it..

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    So picked up the gun from Ricks... When I showed it to Anan his eyes lit up like a room full of 6 year olds when Santa Claus come in..

Anan Says "This Mr Rick must be a great and powerful gun merchant.. He gets many good things.. He must have many wives"

So as I drove off I could hear the rascal pounding away on it like John Henry racing a Steam drill..

Top Bottom