Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

2 thumbs up for Fall City Firearms. Greatest gun shop this side of the Rockies

So today I decides to do some gun looking... Hit 2 gun shows, 1 gun auction and 3 gun shops.. and then I decided to stop in at Ricks...

Should have started there... Now the other places were nice and I made purchases but nothing compares Fall City Firearms..

As I walk in to show off the "crap" I purchased on the way.. What meets me in the middle of the shop but about the most beautiful Browning 50 cal I have ever seen... So I ask for the price.. and before Rick can even tell me a price, I have to set through about 5 mins of Oh man you should have been here yesterday I had this.. And then I was going to call you because I had a cool gun in the shop last week.. But it sold before I could call you... (Thanks Rick, make me lament not living in my car outside of your shop..)

So I keep asking OK how much for the Browning... right then someone else in the shop says hey how much is this thing.. Well with that I had to just yell back Sorry its sold.. So finally I get the price...and of course it was so reasonable that I felt like a thief taking the gun.

Now on the Plus side the gun is an Aircraft gun so it should have a higher cycle then a normal 50...

On the negative side the barrel rifling is a bit worn... most aircraft barrels had a shorter lifes..

But Once again a lesson, travel the state for cool guns and then its a wow factor x 10 at Fall City... Just wish I lived closer.

And if he does not have something you want, you will get a University level history discussion and show of his latest collection of funny internet videos...
    Last edited by indy1919a4; 10-21-2017 at 18:06.
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum --------- Proud OPERATION CHAOS veteran --------- JOEL 3:10

User Info Menu

"2 thumbs up for Fall City Firearms. Greatest gun shop this side of the Rockies"

What gun shop is on the other side of the Rockies that is so great?

User Info Menu

Please post some pictures.
    Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mkgr22 View Post
    "2 thumbs up for Fall City Firearms. Greatest gun shop this side of the Rockies"

What gun shop is on the other side of the Rockies that is so great?
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum --------- Proud OPERATION CHAOS veteran --------- JOEL 3:10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhound View Post

Please post some pictures.
    There is a slight problem there.. IF my bride sees this I am dead... And not a Hollywood wham-bam dead, we are talking European suffering the whole movie dead..

Its not like a pistol, you can shove that down your pants, and if she see it you at worst will get a "Hey sailor, you happy to see me" comment..

I will need to get some mash potatoes with gravy and some Turkey in her and slip her into a food coma before I can bring this in the house..

User Info Menu

Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

User Info Menu

50 cal transferable aircraft machine gun?

That's adult cabbage.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indy1919a4 View Post
    There is a slight problem there.. IF my bride sees this I am dead... And not a Hollywood wham-bam dead, we are talking European suffering the whole movie dead..

Its not like a pistol, you can shove that down your pants, and if she see it you at worst will get a "Hey sailor, you happy to see me" comment..

I will need to get some mash potatoes with gravy and some Turkey in her and slip her into a food coma before I can bring this in the house..
    I understand, believe me I do. I've had to sneak some stuff past my wife before. But, never anything the size of a 50 cal. Good luck to you sir and be careful.

User Info Menu

You guys need more understanding wives.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    You guys need more understanding wives.
    I didn't know there was such a thing.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast