Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

This **** is getting old
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

User Info Menu

I'm still coming up with a plan if I become mixed up with one of these things (minding my own business at the mall when...) It was mentioned in a comment above about civilians involved. I'm not really wanting to shot by law enforcement while trying to protect me and mine.

Ark

User Info Menu

Now reporting 18 KIA at the scene. Surveillance picture released of the *******, young looking dude with earpro and what looks like an off-the-shelf WASR. He's in custody, one other detained.

Wouldn't have thought such an attack could be successfully perpetrated in Texas, but I guess when you pick the place that people will be punished by law for possessing firearms...

User Info Menu

I just walked into work and saw this on TV. First thing I saw was it was in a mall.

I just cannot understand how people are just blatantly disregarding the signs that say "No Weapons." Do they have no respect for the rights of the private property owners who wish to maintain a safe and secure environment by prohibiting the carrying of weapons?

It makes me sick that a person could be so depraved and vile, that they could just walk past a sign, and completely ignore the instructions printed on it. Truly sickening. This guy is probably going to be permanently banned from Simon Malls. Think about that the next time you want to break the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

Expert

User Info Menu

Just claim dyslexia and say you thought it was a "free gun zone"...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

Plinker

User Info Menu

They keep showing & talking about the mall but it sounds like this all started & went down in the parking lot at the Walmart. Video on YouBoob won't last long. Sadly shows some victims. You can also hear the courage and strength of a female who is in the background of the scene trying to provide aid. https://youtu.be/XpNB-DYBjtw

User Info Menu

Who the hell wears ear protection to a mass shooting.

Alleged "manifesto" going around is just an American version of the NZ manifesto... "We're ****ing over the environment. I'm gonna kill invaders so we don't impact the environment so much."

Marksman

User Info Menu

What I saw said a Wal-Mart - the mall sign excuse sounds like it wonít work, and from what I read the shooter apparently lived to be captured. Itís tough to see this happen again and again and have no good solution...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bcskypilot View Post
    They keep showing & talking about the mall but it sounds like this all started & went down in the parking lot at the Walmart. Video on YouBoob won't last long. Sadly shows some victims. You can also hear the courage and strength of a female who is in the background of the scene trying to provide aid. https://youtu.be/XpNB-DYBjtw

Why are people so ****ing stupid!!!!!!

The only one in the vid doing anything productive was the lady yelling for help. "Oh look a tragedy. Let's record it on our cell phones."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Ark

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Who the hell wears ear protection to a mass shooting.
    Hell is no fun if you can't hear yourself scream.

Alleged "manifesto" going around is just an American version of the NZ manifesto... "We're ****ing over the environment. I'm gonna kill invaders so we don't impact the environment so much."
    It's short enough to have been banged out and thrown up on 8chan by some troll reacting to the news. Very on-the-nose with how well it fits the media agenda and all the racist invader "diluting the master race" crap. But then again he looks like a teenage edgelord weenie and it's the kind of thing a teenage edgelord weenie would have written.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast