• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They keep showing & talking about the mall but it sounds like this all started & went down in the parking lot at the Walmart. Video on YouBoob won't last long. Sadly shows some victims. You can also hear the courage and strength of a female who is in the background of the scene trying to provide aid. https://youtu.be/XpNB-DYBjtw
    It looks like the parking lot is between the mall and the Walmart.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I really wish the media wouldn't cover this minus saying a tragedy occurred and people were killed - this is how you get copycats and more casualties. Sad situation all around.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So damn misguided. You are only a "patriot" in the eyes of fellow misguided lost souls. May your wretched soul burn for all eternity when the time cones for your ultimate judgement.

Prayers are for the souls of the innocent that were lost to such a foolish act. Acts such as these will never win no matter how much the evil perpetrators try to justify their deeds.

guinnb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2018
    Columbus
    I really wish the media wouldn't cover this minus saying a tragedy occurred and people were killed - this is how you get copycats and more casualties. Sad situation all around.

100% agreed, By the biased reporting and endless coverage most of the news outlets have it simply leads to more of these.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Snow Shovel, you hit the nail on the head. Best scenario would have been his gun jam on the first round and someone licensed to carry take him out or he just eat a round.

djlaundry2000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I pray for the victims and families. I would really like to know what has to be wrong in your head and your life to think its ever ok to do what keeps happening in the world. These types of people just grab a weapon and kill like its just any old day. So sad.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Why are people so ****ing stupid!!!!!! :xmad:

The only one in the vid doing anything productive was the lady yelling for help. "Oh look a tragedy. Let's record it on our cell phones."

When people say they "couldn't" have done anything in those circumstances, I point out the camera shots.
    If you can get that good video, then you can shoot.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I was born and lived 26 years in ElPaso and still have lots of family there. My aunt and cousin were in the JC Penny in that mall when it happened.
    That Walmart is basically in the parking lot of the mall. That Walmart is also close to the bridges from Juarez Mexico and is it is well known that most of the customers are from across the border. If he was looking to take out hispanics that would have been top of the list. My brother was telling me that ElPaso PD swat, State police swat, Border Patrol swat unit and FBI were all on scene and also sent to every other Walmart in town as a security measure. I guess the army from Fort Bliss also sent up helicopters to aide.
    One more thing to remember is that Beto O'Rourke is from ElPaso. It will be interesting to see how he handles this and what it does to his polling.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I was born and lived 26 years in ElPaso and still have lots of family there. My aunt and cousin were in the JC Penny in that mall when it happened.
    That Walmart is basically in the parking lot of the mall. That Walmart is also close to the bridges from Juarez Mexico and is it is well known that most of the customers are from across the border. If he was looking to take out hispanics that would have been top of the list. My brother was telling me that ElPaso PD swat, State police swat, Border Patrol swat unit and FBI were all on scene and also sent to every other Walmart in town as a security measure. I guess the army from Fort Bliss also sent up helicopters to aide.
    One more thing to remember is that Beto O'Rourke is from ElPaso. It will be interesting to see how he handles this and what it does to his polling.

I had realized that El Paso was 82% Latino. The shooter came from a place that was 70% White (Allen, TX). There's 650 miles between the two cities. That a LONG way to go just to kill people who don't look like you.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If the manifesto is actually from the the gunman I believe the location was chosen because the chances for inflicting casualties on non citizens were greater and he did'nt want to deliberately shoot Americans.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I knew you were right when I read this last evening Sarah. I never thought you'd be right this quick.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom