• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm still coming up with a plan if I become mixed up with one of these things (minding my own business at the mall when...) It was mentioned in a comment above about civilians involved. I'm not really wanting to shot by law enforcement while trying to protect me and mine.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Now reporting 18 KIA at the scene. Surveillance picture released of the *******, young looking dude with earpro and what looks like an off-the-shelf WASR. He's in custody, one other detained.

Wouldn't have thought such an attack could be successfully perpetrated in Texas, but I guess when you pick the place that people will be punished by law for possessing firearms...

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I just walked into work and saw this on TV. First thing I saw was it was in a mall.

I just cannot understand how people are just blatantly disregarding the signs that say "No Weapons." Do they have no respect for the rights of the private property owners who wish to maintain a safe and secure environment by prohibiting the carrying of weapons?

It makes me sick that a person could be so depraved and vile, that they could just walk past a sign, and completely ignore the instructions printed on it. Truly sickening. This guy is probably going to be permanently banned from Simon Malls. Think about that the next time you want to break the rules.

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    They keep showing & talking about the mall but it sounds like this all started & went down in the parking lot at the Walmart. Video on YouBoob won't last long. Sadly shows some victims. You can also hear the courage and strength of a female who is in the background of the scene trying to provide aid. https://youtu.be/XpNB-DYBjtw

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Who the hell wears ear protection to a mass shooting.

Alleged "manifesto" going around is just an American version of the NZ manifesto... "We're ****ing over the environment. I'm gonna kill invaders so we don't impact the environment so much."

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    What I saw said a Wal-Mart - the mall sign excuse sounds like it won’t work, and from what I read the shooter apparently lived to be captured. It’s tough to see this happen again and again and have no good solution...

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    They keep showing & talking about the mall but it sounds like this all started & went down in the parking lot at the Walmart. Video on YouBoob won't last long. Sadly shows some victims. You can also hear the courage and strength of a female who is in the background of the scene trying to provide aid. https://youtu.be/XpNB-DYBjtw

Why are people so ****ing stupid!!!!!! :xmad:

The only one in the vid doing anything productive was the lady yelling for help. "Oh look a tragedy. Let's record it on our cell phones."

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Who the hell wears ear protection to a mass shooting.

Hell is no fun if you can't hear yourself scream.

Alleged "manifesto" going around is just an American version of the NZ manifesto... "We're ****ing over the environment. I'm gonna kill invaders so we don't impact the environment so much."

It's short enough to have been banged out and thrown up on 8chan by some troll reacting to the news. Very on-the-nose with how well it fits the media agenda and all the racist invader "diluting the master race" crap. But then again he looks like a teenage edgelord weenie and it's the kind of thing a teenage edgelord weenie would have written.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Terrible.

And it looks like the "manifesto" may be real. Some sites are showing screen captures of his Twitter account, etc. IF real, he is a Trump supporter, wants the Wall built, supported the New Zealand slaughter in the mosque, etc,

Made to order for the left; a white male possibly claiming to be conservative, possibly a Trump supporter, hates foreigners, and using an evil "assault" rifle.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Terrible.

And it looks like the "manifesto" may be real. Some sites are showing screen captures of his Twitter account, etc. IF real, he is a Trump supporter, wants the Wall built, supported the New Zealand slaughter in the mosque, etc,

Made to order for the left; a white male possibly claiming to be conservative, possibly a Trump supporter, hates foreigners, and using an evil "assault" rifle.

IBFALSEFLAG

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    A false flag is always a possibility.
    Being as most shooters are proven to be democrats and conservative shooters are a very very rare occurrence.

Kuts right. We are over due for one.
    And besides, timing is everything and you couldn't have picked the best time (for democrats) and the most perfect set of circumstances and/or curriculum for the shooter as though he was hand picked himself by Chuck ****ing Schumer.

Top Bottom