Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Brace Ban

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    Seriously there are a number of prominent 2a attorneys on social media talking about an announcement this week. It may be too late.
    Well, it's Friday. Nothing said this week, at least yet.

Did I miss something? I'm asking for a....well I'm asking for me.

User Info Menu

After watching Trump at his mini presser (hipster talk for taking questions from the media) yesterday, it sounds like Wayne and the Senators may be getting through to him. Every question he got on guns and even a pointed one on the UBC bill, he turned to just talking about mental illness.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    After watching Trump at his mini presser (hipster talk for taking questions from the media) yesterday, it sounds like Wayne and the Senators may be getting through to him. Every question he got on guns and even a pointed one on the UBC bill, he turned to just talking about mental illness.
    Well that sounds promising.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

I did not see this. Thanks for update.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

*small sigh of relief* although probably short lived

User Info Menu

Appearing for his confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Chuck Canterbury said he is still president of the National Fraternal Order of Police, so he could not stray from that organizationís official positions.

We all know what the FOP want. Total disarmament. Why would Trump pick this anti gun Nazi to be head of the BATF?

Seems anti 2nd amendment to me.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DadSmith View Post
    Appearing for his confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Chuck Canterbury said he is still president of the National Fraternal Order of Police, so he could not stray from that organizationís official positions.

We all know what the FOP want. Total disarmament. Why would Trump pick this anti gun Nazi to be head of the BATF?

Seems anti 2nd amendment to me.

Not total disarmament; just disarmament of private citizens. Even gun banners want to ensure state is well armed.

User Info Menu

While i know Canterbury is a douche, our local FOP is raffling off an Ar15, Glock 45, and an Esse knife. They've been getting some bs for it on social media and they countered with this reply;

"Responsible firearms ownership is a pillar of a law enforcement officerís lifestyle, and the members of F.O.P. Lodge #145 support both the state and federal constitutions, which contain provisions to guarantee the peopleís right to bear arms," the group said in its written statement.
    "The AR-15 or Armalite Rifle-15 has become the preferred firearm of domestic law enforcement when danger is near," the group said. "For the same reasons the AR-15 has become popular with law enforcement, it has also become the most popular civilian rifle in America. If we in law enforcement are to be trusted with such firearms, then so should the peaceable people that we swore to serve."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    While i know Canterbury is a douche, our local FOP is raffling off an Ar15, Glock 45, and an Esse knife. They've been getting some bs for it on social media and they countered with this reply;

"Responsible firearms ownership is a pillar of a law enforcement officerís lifestyle, and the members of F.O.P. Lodge #145 support both the state and federal constitutions, which contain provisions to guarantee the peopleís right to bear arms," the group said in its written statement.
    "The AR-15 or Armalite Rifle-15 has become the preferred firearm of domestic law enforcement when danger is near," the group said. "For the same reasons the AR-15 has become popular with law enforcement, it has also become the most popular civilian rifle in America. If we in law enforcement are to be trusted with such firearms, then so should the peaceable people that we swore to serve."
    That's good stuff right there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post

I know several local law enforcement they encourage citizens to arm themselves. Because they usually do not arrive until after the crime is committed. Our Sheriff is very 2nd amendment friendly. How is it guys like Canterbury get so high in rank is it political?
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast