Page 30 of 64 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
    Looks like the liberal media got exactly what they wanted...
    USA1

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I came here for news.
    But mostly i'm just seeing some people yelling at each other.
    Hey, a newbie! to INGO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I like turtles

Tired Of Winning
    I missed it. Did they have a referendum so that the lawful owners could vote on removal of these artifacts?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

#thisisnotus is good for some laughs on twitter. Its gone from blaming trump for what happened, to all white people.

MODus Operandi

This is your one, and only, In Thread Warning. Personal Insults, in any language, will not be tolerated. Keep the Thread civil or bans will be handed out.

Thank you
    * Forum Rules / INGO FAQ / Classifieds Rules *

Interested in Advertising on INGO? It's easy, ask me how!
    PM me, or email us:
    Ads@ingunowners.com

"Without doubt one is allowed to resist against the unjust aggressor to one's life, one's goods or one's physical integrity; sometimes, even 'til the aggressor’s death....
    In fact, this act is aimed at preserving one’s life or one’s goods and to make the aggressor powerless. Thus, it is a good act, which is the right of the victim."
    - Thomas Aquinas

Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

Quote Originally Posted by Dddrees View Post
    The Trump Presidency

The gift that keeps giving.

Former KKK Leader Praises Trump Amid VA Violence.
    The only person celebrating is Soros !

Without his paws being thrust into the mix, there would be much less drama to cloud the issues.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    ― Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 24Carat View Post
    The only person celebrating is Soros !

Without his paws being thrust into the mix, there would be much less drama to cloud the issues.
    Oh, I think a bigger group than that is happy. I flipped to CNN for awhile to get their spin. They seemed pretty happy reporting that poor antifa demonstrators were peacefully protesting against hate and bigotry, when they were violently attacked by Trump forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Oh, I think a bigger group than that is happy. I flipped to CNN for awhile to get their spin. They seemed pretty happy reporting that poor antifa demonstrators were peacefully protesting against hate and bigotry, when they were violently attacked by Trump forces.
    There is a difference between celebrating and simply being happy.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    ― Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    To turn a phrase: One man's violent, domestic terrorist, is another's peaceful protester.

Unapologetic Abolitionist

Page 30 of 64 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast