Charlottesville Thread by Popular Demand.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    the media just lives for this crap. They are already ramping it up for tonight. Its like they are advertising it so people from outside of the area can come make a problem for more news for the weekend.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    the media just lives for this crap. They are already ramping it up for tonight. Its like they are advertising it so people from outside of the area can come make a problem for more news for the weekend.

Mans looping the violence as if it's live. Don't need a split screen of prior violence

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I will not be drawn into your fishing net my friend.You asked for a welcoming group.I gave the only one who is there that I know is there.Chum on ....

You have not proven to me that the person you speak of was there nor his group. But, I make no bones about it, that if he was there, with these groups, then he's probably (closer to certainly) a racist. Birds of a feather, and all.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    Wow, I guess Obama is at fault for the KKK as well?

Democrats are trying to hide their racist past (slavery, KKK, segregation, etc.) by taking down these statues and its provoking other Democrats (or former Democrats) to protest and provoking other Democrats to counter protest.

The party is a mess. It keeps pandering to various groups for support, but when they do, they end up pi**ing off another group. Unions vs Environmentalists on the Keystone Pipeline is another example.

Unlike Republicans, Democrats can't debate on the substance of ideas and policies to win elections because their ideas are tyrannical. Thats why they play the identity politics games and its coming back to bite them.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It is fact that the major civil rights violations in the south were by Democrat politicians. Civil rights act was filibustered by the Democrats. Robert Byrd and others were KKK leaders and Democrat politicians. One of the Democrat conventions was called the "klan bake".

They lie about who they are, and they lie about what they want to do.

republicans lie about they will do, but don't have the history of fighting against blacks and then lying about it while they use them to stay in power

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Democrats are trying to hide their racist past (slavery, KKK, segregation, etc.) by taking down these statues and its provoking other Democrats (or former Democrats) to protest and provoking other Democrats to counter protest.

So everybody involved in this conflict were Democrats?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wow, I guess Obama is at fault for the KKK as well?

he and the rest of the leftist identity pushers share at least some of the blame. There wouldn't be such appeal for an identitarian right if leftist identity politics hadn't been shoved down everyones throats for the previous 8 years. I don't condone it but I understand why the ground is so fertile.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It is fact that the major civil rights violations in the south were by Democrat politicians. Civil rights act was filibustered by the Democrats. Robert Byrd and others were KKK leaders and Democrat politicians. One of the Democrat conventions was called the "klan bake".

Im missing the relevance to this event. Former Republicans are the people who seem to be most offended by these statues. Former Republicans are the ines who started the movement to have these monuments and flags taken down.

Kut (will play the game)

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker

and its becoming more and more well known this history of Democrats thanks to the massive communication on the interwebs. As a result Democrats want to try and hide their racist past by doing things like taking down confederate statues and denouncing the confederate flag. Its a foolish endeavor no doubt but they have to do something. They're desperate.

they've lost around 1200 state legislature seats, many Governorships, state AGs, Sec. of States, lost Congress, the White House, and there will likely be many appointments in the judicial branch before Trump is out of office. This is political armageddon for the Dems. They're pretty good about keeping a lid on things but I can only imagine the internal fighting going on in the party right now. I think its about to spill over into the public sphere in a major way though.

Last edited:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    he and the rest of the leftist identity pushers share at least some of the blame. There wouldn't be such appeal for an identitarian right if leftist identity politics hadn't been shoved down everyones throats for the previous 8 years. I don't condone it but I understand why the ground is so fertile.

So the birther movement thing and Trump. What's your opinion on that?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    You have not proven to me that the person you speak of was there nor his group. But, I make no bones about it, that if he was there, with these groups, then he's probably (closer to certainly) a racist. Birds of a feather, and all.
    Birds of a feather?If that was said by anyone but you,it would sound racist.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So everybody involved in this conflict were Democrats?

I think it's pretty silly to say that either group was Democrat or Republican, as most of the people involved in today's festivities are either too far left or right to be considered wholly representative of either party.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Im missing the relevance to this event. Former Republicans are the people who seem to be most offended by these statues. Former Republicans are the ines who started the movement to have these monuments and flags taken down.

Kut (will play the game)

not playing a game, just calling a spade a spade and showing the KkK is neither republican nor alt-right. Dem through and through

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom