Charlottesville Thread by Popular Demand.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ignoring the retarded political/racial commentary here, I'm choosing to contribute to this (appropriate) thread due to the following 2A/Firearms-related post.

Virginia governor says the Nazis in Charlottesville were able to amass an army with weapons superior to the police

DHKBkmkWAAA2Oqf.jpg:small

Converse among yourselves.

I'm out.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Sure, I am sorry you found it offensive and it certainly wasn't meant to be. I simply googled Dddrees to see if you participated on other gun forums and out popped a topically relevant picture set.

I'll ask you to remove or delete the link and it's really none of your business.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Sure, I am sorry you found it offensive and it certainly wasn't meant to be. I simply googled Dddrees to see if you participated on other gun forums and out popped a topically relevant picture set.

Yes, your D*** right I found it offensive. And it's not because I haven't shared many of those things you linked to elsewhere of which some here. Heck I even spoke about some of those very things here. But that was my choice then and not yours and I think you missed that point when you initially posted that link. I appreciate however that you deleted the link.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So do you think your persona here could be compromised by what you post elsewhere?

You bring it up here, shared it here and then are upset when someone else returns back to what you have shared?

You are offended but are not articulating very well why. Then you are upset that I don't understand why you are offended. Is your personality more emotionally based or logically based?

You seem to be a person that offends easily. What does it mean to you to be offended? What makes something offensive? Is it ok at times for a person to be offended? To be offensive?

Yes, your D*** right I found it offensive. And it's not because I haven't shared many of those things you linked to elsewhere of which some here. Heck I even spoke about some of those very things here. But that was my choice then and not yours and I think you missed that point when you initially posted that link. I appreciate however that you deleted the link.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    So do you think your persona here could be compromised by what you post elsewhere?

You bring it up here, shared it here and then are upset when someone else returns back to what you have shared?

You are offended but are not articulating very well why. Then you are upset that I don't understand why you are offended. Is your personality more emotionally based or logically based?

You seem to be a person that offends easily. What does it mean to you to be offended? What makes something offensive? Is it ok at times for a person to be offended? To be offensive?

No one said anything about persona. You made a choice to post something about me I didn't choose to post here. You made a choice for someone else don't you get the difference?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You have your facts wrong.

When it was originally posted, I didn't know or even believe it was your page. Only after you made it private did I know. Now would it have mattered if I had known or not? No.

You made a choice to post something online in a public album. That choice was yours alone, not one that I made for you. It is reasonable to assume that you know once something is posted online publicly, it can be reposted anywhere.

The difference is I posted it and you didn't. I CANNOT know that there is a reason you would object to anyone here seeing it and it is reasonable to assume that if it's in the public domain, you would not care if a link was posted here.

You answered none of my questions.

No one said anything about persona. You made a choice to post something about me I didn't choose to post here. You made a choice for someone else don't you get the difference?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    How long has it been since we could just discuss politics in the political subforum?

Well I am done for awhile, dormition fast. I just like to pop in and see who the popular kids are every now and then. :)

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    You have your facts wrong.

When it was originally posted, I didn't know or even believe it was your page. Only after you made it private did I know. Now would it have mattered if I had known or not? No.

You made a choice to post something online in a public album. That choice was yours alone, not one that I made for you. It is reasonable to assume that you know once something is posted online publicly, it can be reposted anywhere.

The difference is I posted it and you didn't. I CANNOT know that there is a reason you would object to anyone here seeing it and it is reasonable to assume that if it's in the public domain, you would not care if a link was posted here.

You answered none of my questions.

Your premise is wrong and all the rest is not up for debate when we're talking about my information. You have no right to question me when it comes to my things, or what should be my choices. Somehow you think this is a political debate, it's not.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    How did this turn into a shoe fetish drama?

Can we get back to racism and violence being Trumps fault?

Thank you!

trmp1.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The FBI hate crime statistics

Answer the question please; during Obama's tenure anti-white hate crimes increased over 27%. Was Obama responsible for that increase during his tenure as you are claiming that Trump is responsible for the increase in hate crimes during his tenure?
    Either your argument is correct and Obama's administration was responsible for a rise in racist attacks, or your argument is incorrect and Trump is not responsible for the increase you claim in racist attacks. Which is it?

Cite please

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As mentioned those figures are not yet available. Once they are we may have that discussion.

Until that time answer the question please; during Obama's tenure anti-white hate crimes increased over 27%. Was Obama responsible for that increase during his tenure as you are claiming that Trump is responsible for the increase in hate crimes during his tenure?Either your argument is correct and Obama's administration was responsible for a rise in racist attacks, or your argument is incorrect and Trump is not responsible for the increase you claim in racist attacks. Which is it?

Cite please

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Or lose whatever credibility you have.

​During Obama's tenure anti-white hate crimes increased over 27%. Was Obama responsible for that increase during his tenure as you are claiming that Trump is responsible for the increase in hate crimes during his tenure?Either your argument is correct and Obama's administration was responsible for a rise in racist attacks, or your argument is incorrect and Trump is not responsible for the increase you claim in racist attacks. Which is it, are you right or not?

Cite please

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom