Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
    Well. Dana said over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again, many times, lotsa times, that the "clenched fist" isn't literal, it just means saying what's true. With gusto. The alt-right apparently didn't have her in their twitter feed.

My race is clearly superior to others.

None can argue this, so why try to involve politicians?

<unclenches fist>

www.reveresriders.org

Say no to drugs. Say yes to bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dddrees View Post
    Well I know Kute only posted a few videos but those definitely support my case. Besides just like the Trump voters who won't admit they support him, there are many more who will not admit aloud that they are racist.
    Because that's just too delicious not to be true.

Oh. And I'm wondering if "kute" is a Freudian slip. I mean. Kut has said that he is pretty IRL. When you said "Kute" were you thinking about Zimas and thongs.

Here's a reasoned perspective.

https://youtu.be/qqy-AamHRHs

Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Then Obama should have said the black supremacists were deplorable. It doesn't take much to see that. Not taking sides means also, not defending them. Yesterday's violence happened because there were two sides there wanting to fight. THAT's the thing that should be condemned, and Trump did that.

I don't agree with white supremacists. Their thinking is not going to help us get to a racially healed state any more than the black supremacists' thinking (also known as Black Lives Matter). But I do support both sides' right to think what they think. They don't have the right to act in violence because of their thinking, however. Again, THAT's the thing that needs condemned.

But I will not promote mob-shaming and this exercise in group-think. That's every bit as much harmful to a free society as violence fueled by ideology induced hate. I won't participate in mob-shaming the black supremacists and I won't participate in mob-shaming the white supremacists. It's not necessary for the president to do that either. People have a right to be *******s and racists. They don't have a right to be violent. And it is the violence I want the president to speak out against.
    Yesterdays violence was preceded by this.

Torch-carrying white nationalists descend on UVA | New York Post

Not much good comes out of yelling racist remarks like this. Great setup to the next days events. So yeah, I have no problem with denouncing racists no matter who they are.

Yesterdays violence was preceded by this.

Torch-carrying white nationalists descend on UVA | New York Post

Not much good comes out of yelling racist remarks like this. Great setup to the next days events. So yeah, I have no problem with denouncing racists no matter who they are.
    I know. We've already learned from people shouting "black lives matter" that no good comes from that. Just rioting and destruction. No more good comes from yelling "white lives matter".

Mayor of Charlottesville, VA puts the blame at the foot of the Whitehouse.

I place th blame for a lot of what you are seeing right at the doorstep at the White House.
    You conveniently ignore the massive financial contribution Soros has been making enable the extreme left in their violence. Why is that ???
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    ― Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 24Carat View Post
    You conveniently ignore the massive financial contribution Soros has been making enable the extreme left in their violence. Why is that ???
    That makes the sweetness of the savory meal turn bitter.

Okay. I admit I don't know who that's a statue of.

Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast