Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I voted for Trump specifically because I though he was an a-hole. After Obama's "apology tour" to the entire world, I truly believed we needed someone that was capable of being an a-hole, and I have not been disappointed. Reducing regulation, renegotiation of trade deals, getting out of the Iran deal, all of those things were things I was in favor of and he has delivered. Has he been perfect? No. I never said I wanted a perfect a-hole though. All of this stuff coming from the left before and since his election has been, as you stated, a temper tantrum because HRC didn't get elected. Doggone it! They got the first black president elected! (Unless you count Bill C.) They should've gotten the first woman president elected!

Well, as it turned out, people weren't interested in "firsts". They wanted someone that would take the reins and move the country forward, and I think that's what he's done.

And for the record, I voted for Obama in 2008, but not in 2012. I was ready for "change" and boy did I get it... it just didn't turn out to be the change that was promised. I didn't make that same mistake in 2012, and I sure as hell didn't make it in 2016, and I won't make it again in 2020. Over all, I'm happy with the job Trump has been doing. Congress on the other hand could use some improvement.
    You don’t have to be an ******* to not be the world’s *****. Reagan wasn’t an *******. You can say some things about Reagan, but ******* really wasn’t one of them.

ETA: mind if I ask why you voted for Obama in 2008? I’m curious about why right leaning people voted for him. Whenever I encounter them I ask. And since you said you did not vote for his second term, what changed your mind?
    Last edited by jamil; 2 Weeks Ago at 22:05.
    -activism is another word for terrorism
    -because what if you’re full of ****?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    You don’t have to be an ******* to not be the world’s *****. Reagan wasn’t an *******. You can say some things about Reagan, but ******* really wasn’t one of them.

ETA: mind if I ask why you voted for Obama in 2008? I’m curious about why right leaning people voted for him. Whenever I encounter them I ask. And since you said you did not vote for his second term, what changed your mind?

Oh, he talked a great game early on... I remember “I” thought “This guy sounds good, hopeful, etc.”
    I was intrigued and thought about it until I did a bit more digging.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post

Pretty similar to what printcraft said. I thought maybe a "new guy" - younger, optimistic, etc. might be worth a shot. I fell for the smooth talking I guess. Now I realize how naive I was. When they started ramming Obamacare down our throats, that's when he lost me. That, and the apologetic attitude for America when it wasn't necessary nor warranted. Fool me once...

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Pretty similar to what printcraft said. I thought maybe a "new guy" - younger, optimistic, etc. might be worth a shot. I fell for the smooth talking I guess. Now I realize how naive I was. When they started ramming Obamacare down our throats, that's when he lost me. That, and the apologetic attitude for America when it wasn't necessary nor warranted. Fool me once...
    We saw right through the community organizer from the very beginning. Listen to his blabbering bull ****. See who he is blabbering to. Put a string of them together and what you came up with was a community organizer. Nothing more. His rally's here in Indy were real eye openers.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    We saw right through the community organizer from the very beginning. Listen to his blabbering bull ****. See who he is blabbering to. Put a string of them together and what you came up with was a community organizer. Nothing more. His rally's here in Indy were real eye openers.
    I was a mere child of 48.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17