• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It will be spun as political dirty tricks and Donald Trump is a dictator using Stalinist tactics.

BREAKING, AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL: Dateline 9/9/2022

Peter Struk, James Comey and others are political prisoners that were convicted on Trumped up charges to keep these patriots from exposing the "President for Life".

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It would really surprise me if anybody rats out the major players. In the end people will see no reason to believe anything the FBI or justice department ever says again. We have come a long way from The Untouchables.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

Good Lord, garbage news source. Wouldn't surprise me if it is another Internet Research Agency creation. We use anonymous websites for our news sources now? Google the authors Mary Fanning and Alan Jones and you get nothing but articles written by both that reference their other articles. I cannot find bios on either of them. Google lists them as authors of other trash news sites.

Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    When Lt.General T.McIrerney spoke of the "HAMMER " in 2017,I gave it some credibility. You are right Denny,Google is the Gold Standard.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    When Lt.General T.McIrerney spoke of the "HAMMER " in 2017,I gave it some credibility. You are right Denny,Google is the Gold Standard.
    Gold standard? Welcome to the 21st Century. Authors, reporters, etc, have an online presence. For a reporter or author to NOT have one is a HUGE red flag.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Gold standard? Welcome to the 21st Century. Authors, reporters, etc, have an online presence. For a reporter or author to NOT have one is a HUGE red flag.

If you are waiting for any info on this to show up on your 'accepted' news outlets like CNN or MSNBC you're going to be waiting awhile. That's how news works now in this day and age, very few people actually write original articles, an article is picked up by many news sources and rehashed over and over.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    If you are waiting for any info on this to show up on your 'accepted' news outlets like CNN or MSNBC you're going to be waiting awhile. That's how news works now in this day and age, very few people actually write original articles, an article is picked up by many news sources and rehashed over and over.
    A carefully selected article that fits an agenda's narrative is picked up rehashed over and over until it becomes "true"

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The President has made some bold statements over the past few weeks.
    President Trump recently spoke on the phone calls that Don jr took the day of the Russian meeting in great detail including exact times.
    That action makes me think that he may know that surveillance happened and has the information?
    Brennan (The Communist self admitted) is running sacred and IMO “freaking out”
    Comey (The Communist self admitted) Who is a “spotlight ranger” most likely has covered his tracks well.
    Clapper has been laying low not saying much.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    If you are waiting for any info on this to show up on your 'accepted' news outlets like CNN or MSNBC you're going to be waiting awhile.
    Hahaha, I NEVER watch them, or Fox for that matter. Why would you assume I do? That's not really what you'd search when you are looking for someone. Pictures, biographies, ANYTHING. I can find that for many private people, but authors are very easy to find...it's kind of how they work.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Hahaha, I NEVER watch them, or Fox for that matter. Why would you assume I do? That's not really what you'd search when you are looking for someone. Pictures, biographies, ANYTHING. I can find that for many private people, but authors are very easy to find...it's kind of how they work.
    I could find very little on these 2 people on Google.You are right,there is not much info on them.But,they have both wrote multiple times for Breitbart,Big League Politics,Communities Digital News,Real Clear Defense,and for years for Center for Security Policy.org. ......go figure.In no way is Google showing ANY political bias."it's kind of how they work."

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I could find very little on these 2 people on Google.You are right,there is not much info on them.But,they have both wrote multiple times for Breitbart,Big League Politics,Communities Digital News,Real Clear Defense,and for years for Center for Security Policy.org. ......go figure.In no way is Google showing ANY political bias."it's kind of how they work."
    The same articles are SHARED on all these sites. "Years"? The articles span from Oct 2017 to now. Not that long. They wrote NO articles alone, only together. No background on the authors to weigh their legitimacy. I throw the BS flag on them. We hear "fake news"...where here is an example. 100% fake.

Top Bottom