Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 112
  1. #41
    Plinker MinutemanPatriot's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Well I hope this RINO gets primaried ASAP!!

    rino.jpg
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

  2. #42
    Sharpshooter Restroyer's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by putsjunior View Post
    What did you expect? He was a democrat until 2012. Iíve said it all along, he was put in there by lefties with money and media connections to keep Rokita out.
    Or maybe to keep Luke Messer out? Messer or Rokita would have been fine for the 2A. But then Braun entered the fray and the Democrats crossed party lines to vote in the primary for moderate wishy washy Braun (they figured if Donnelly would get beat at least it'd be by a weak Braun and not someone strong like Messer or Rokita).

  3. #43
    Master cbhausen's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Call senator braun. Light his voicemail up. Make them have to hire more interns to listen to all of the messages.

    Tell him in a non threatening way to get his act together and keep his oath.

    (202) 224-4814
    Or come to one of his Townhall meetings and be heard in person like I have (and will again).
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

  4. #44
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    Or come to one of his Townhall meetings and be heard in person like I have (and will again).
    We need to get some video on this. Something for Youtube.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

  5. #45
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    Or come to one of his Townhall meetings and be heard in person like I have (and will again).
    I wish I could join you again CB, not in the cards today. Maybe a little old lady will call you a horse's *** If it happens you should ask if she knows that guy from the Crawfordsville Church.
    INGOer #25,448

  6. #46
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    We need to get some video on this. Something for Youtube.
    A picture is worth a thousand words, but experiencing this in person should be on everyone's to-do list. This is what we're up against.
    INGOer #25,448

  7. #47
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Well here's the reply I got. Looks strangely familiar... changed a few word from the one in August.

    Waiting to see CBhausen's AAR on the Zionsville trip. I spoke to him earlier, another eye-opening experience.


    September 12, 2019
    Dear Mr. KellyinAvon,


    Thank you for contacting my office regardingSecond Amendment protections to keep and bear arms. I appreciate hearing from you.
    I am an avid hunter, a National Rifle Association member, and stand in support of the Second Amendment. In the Senate, I will oppose any efforts to restrict the rights of law-abiding gun owners and will protect their ability to defend themselves and their families in life-threatening situations. Because of this, I have co-sponsored S. 69, the Constitutional Carry Reciprocity Act , S. 1506, a bill to permit those complying with state firearm laws to carry, and S. 351, the Gun Owners Registration Information Protection Act .
    I am deeply troubled by recent shootings. Simply put, there is no place for the hate that motivated these attacks in our great country. Americans are collectively grieving the loss of our fellow citizens to senseless violence. My wife Maureen and I are praying for the victims and survivors of these horrific events.
    I know that the federal governmentís most fundamental responsibility is to keep citizens safe. As a United States Senator, public safety is therefore a top priority. Steps must be taken to ensure that the dangerously mentally ill and those who wish to do others harm are not able to legally purchase and possess firearms to commit violent acts.
    Mass shootings and gun violence across the country create complex situations, and I believe that we need solutions to prevent those who only wish to do others harm from gaining access to dangerous weapons. First and foremost, I believe our existing laws need to be fully enforced. Second, I believe we should pass commonsense legislative solutions that include reforms to strengthen background checks. Additionally, we should encourage states to enact extreme risk protection orders similar to Indianaís Jake Laird Law , which strikes the important balance between citizensí Second Amendment rights and ensuring that local law enforcement has the tools it needs to prevent violence. Lastly, we as Americans must take the time required to address and respond to the part of our culture that glorifies violence and instead empower communities to focus mental health services.
    Any legislation that I support or vote for will have to be constructed in a way that protects law-abiding Americansí access to their Second Amendment rights. As I consider any currently proposed legislation, I will keep your thoughts in mind.
    Thank you for contacting me. It is an honor to serve as your U.S. Senator from Indiana. Please keep in touch with me on issues of concern to you. You can also follow me on Twitter or Facebook for real-time updates on my activities in the U.S. Senate. If I ever may be of service, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Sincerely,

    Mike Braun
    U.S. Senator
    P.S. This message was sent by email to save taxpayer dollars.
    Last edited by KellyinAvon; 09-12-2019 at 19:29.
    INGOer #25,448

  8. #48
    Expert abnk's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I guess I'll be calling and emailing again.
    "Do not overthink it, gentlemen. It's only a gunfight, not an IRS tax audit." - Louis Awerbuck

  9. #49
    Grandmaster Bennettjh's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    Well here's the reply I got. Looks strangely familiar... changed a few word from the one in August.

    Waiting to see CBhausen's AAR on the Zionsville trip. I spoke to him earlier, another eye-opening experience.


    September 12, 2019
    Dear Mr. KellyinAvon,


    Thank you for contacting my office regardingSecond Amendment protections to keep and bear arms. I appreciate hearing from you.
    I am an avid hunter, a National Rifle Association member, and stand in support of the Second Amendment. In the Senate, I will oppose any efforts to restrict the rights of law-abiding gun owners and will protect their ability to defend themselves and their families in life-threatening situations. Because of this, I have co-sponsored S. 69, the Constitutional Carry Reciprocity Act , S. 1506, a bill to permit those complying with state firearm laws to carry, and S. 351, the Gun Owners Registration Information Protection Act .
    I am deeply troubled by recent shootings. Simply put, there is no place for the hate that motivated these attacks in our great country. Americans are collectively grieving the loss of our fellow citizens to senseless violence. My wife Maureen and I are praying for the victims and survivors of these horrific events.
    I know that the federal governmentís most fundamental responsibility is to keep citizens safe. As a United States Senator, public safety is therefore a top priority. Steps must be taken to ensure that the dangerously mentally ill and those who wish to do others harm are not able to legally purchase and possess firearms to commit violent acts.
    Mass shootings and gun violence across the country create complex situations, and I believe that we need solutions to prevent those who only wish to do others harm from gaining access to dangerous weapons. First and foremost, I believe our existing laws need to be fully enforced. Second, I believe we should pass commonsense legislative solutions that include reforms to strengthen background checks. Additionally, we should encourage states to enact extreme risk protection orders similar to Indianaís Jake Laird Law , which strikes the important balance between citizensí Second Amendment rights and ensuring that local law enforcement has the tools it needs to prevent violence. Lastly, we as Americans must take the time required to address and respond to the part of our culture that glorifies violence and instead empower communities to focus mental health services.
    Any legislation that I support or vote for will have to be constructed in a way that protects law-abiding Americansí access to their Second Amendment rights. As I consider any currently proposed legislation, I will keep your thoughts in mind.
    Thank you for contacting me. It is an honor to serve as your U.S. Senator from Indiana. Please keep in touch with me on issues of concern to you. You can also follow me on Twitter or Facebook for real-time updates on my activities in the U.S. Senate. If I ever may be of service, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Sincerely,

    Mike Braun
    U.S. Senator
    P.S. This message was sent by email to save taxpayer dollars.
    Received the exact same one this afternoon.
    It's ok! I'm an INGO member!

    Todd Young (R-IN)
    https://www.young.senate.gov/contact

    Mike Braun (R-IN)
    https://www.braun.senate.gov/contact-mike

    Find your U.S. Rep
    http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

    /l ,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_)-()_)-o-)_)

  10. #50
    Grandmaster ghuns's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Whenever I read, "I am an avid hunter", in a letter from a politician I always go immediately to...


    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge