Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 311
  1. #181
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Last sentence, was that meant to be in purple?
    NO
    Seriously Kut. People are still planning on showing up armed and making no appologies about it. Its all over the internet. They aren't trying to hide it. Bet you the governor wont be able to stop it either because they're gonna be drastically outnumbered. What cop is going to go into a huge crowd like that and start taking guns or making arrests? a fool
    They only way they'll stop people from carrying is to put up barriers and keep ALL the people from setting foot onto their own ground. And I bet their barriers dont hold them all.
    Im not going. But I and the rest of the country WILL be watching.
    If the governors goons harm 1 hair on the head of those people, I suspect the whole country will descend on VA.
    NRA Patron Life Member

  2. #182
    Master Lex Concord's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Maybe this is news to you guys, but it isn't news to me. Government can, in times of emergency, places certain restriction on the populace if it its deemed appropriate to prevent harm to the general public. The Governor of VA declared a state of emergency, and has indicated that there is intel that indicates that violence may occur on the planned date. YA'LL might not like it, you might not even believe it, but he has that right.
    He may have the power, but he doesn't have the right.

    Edit: I see Bill, and others, beat me to the point.

    I'll leave it as I don't think the distinction can be repeated too frequently.
    Last edited by Lex Concord; 01-16-2020 at 22:39.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

  3. #183
    Grandmaster Vigilant's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    NO
    Seriously Kut. People are still planning on showing up armed and making no appologies about it. Its all over the internet. They aren't trying to hide it. Bet you the governor wont be able to stop it either because they're gonna be drastically outnumbered. What cop is going to go into a huge crowd like that and start taking guns or making arrests? a fool
    They only way they'll stop people from carrying is to put up barriers and keep ALL the people from setting foot onto their own ground. And I bet their barriers dont hold them all.
    Im not going. But I and the rest of the country WILL be watching.
    If the governors goons harm 1 hair on the head of those people, I suspect the whole country will descend on VA.
    The barriers are already up, looks like it may get a little sporty on Monday?

  4. #184
    Plinker VulpesForge's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Please. As Kut said we do not want another visit from those guys in black with ear wigs. Period.

    Be cool OK.....
    On it, boss.
    45 acp takes a life, 10mm takes a soul. GOA & FPC Member.

  5. #185
    Cogito, ergo porto.
    Bill of Rights's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by mmpsteve View Post
    Do you know John Galt?

    .
    I know the member here named John Galt; he's a great guy. I know OF the one Ms. Rand brought to life in print. I am aware of the meaning of Galt's Gulch, wherein one starves the beast by not feeding it money.

    With all that said, I have not read Atlas Shrugged.

    Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

  6. #186
    Master cbhausen's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    The barriers are already up, looks like it may get a little sporty on Monday?
    Web cam, barriers visible. Free speech zones my ass.

    Editing to fix link...
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

  7. #187
    Grandmaster Dead Duck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Web Cams?
    Link Please. Oh pretty please.

    I'm stocking up on beer and popcorn for the rio.. game.
    Web cams will go nicely with my scanners. Unless they black it all out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

  8. #188
    Master Tombs's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    Web Cams?
    Link Please. Oh pretty please.

    I'm stocking up on beer and popcorn for the rio.. game.
    Web cams will go nicely with my scanners. Unless they black it all out.
    Oh I'm sure "law enforcement" will have their vans with stingers set up for it.

    If they won't even allow you to safety enter and exit the area, what makes you think they'll allow telecommunications lol?
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

  9. #189
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    Oh I'm sure "law enforcement" will have their vans with stingers set up for it.

    If they won't even allow you to safety enter and exit the area, what makes you think they'll allow telecommunications lol?
    Oh yeah, one of the main things in battle, cut off your enemies communications. I'm sure every major cities law enforcement has a way or rather a plan to cut and jam signals in certain scenarios. If people dont plan for that in an emergency they aren't well prepared.
    NRA Patron Life Member

  10. #190
    Cogito, ergo porto.
    Bill of Rights's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Oh yeah, one of the main things in battle, cut off your enemies communications. I'm sure every major cities law enforcement has a way to cut and jam signals. If people dont plan for that in an emergency they aren't well prepared.
    And those who say "HAM radio".... That can be jammed too, folks. Awful hard to jam raised voices, though.


    Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge