• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Did something happen on INGO the past few days about crossing the “line” while I was at work?

I want to wear a Antifa shirt with a gun save lives sticker!

Would the oath people accept me?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Did something happen on INGO the past few days about crossing the “line” while I was at work?

I want to wear a Antifa shirt with a gun save lives sticker!

Would the oath people accept me?

Sure... But if that sticker fell off you'd be red mist. POOF

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Liberty is protected at great personal cost.... little wonder many are willing to leave her supine for rape.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So we condemn people that don’t except the results of election like the Democratic Party does to President DJT.

Then we resist the results of a state election because we disagree with the results?

IMO a non resident of a state has no business in intrastate politics.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So we condemn people that don’t except the results of election like the Democratic Party does to President DJT.

Then we resist the results of a state election because we disagree with the results?

No elected official has the authority to take away natural rights, and if they attempt to they are a terrorist no different from ISIS. No US citizen should be willing to tolerate that from any politician, it is not an authority they have.

Has nothing to do with not accepting the result of an election. It's not accepting an unlawful law being enacted.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

And I agree to a point. Ill state my beliefs, but I won't go there like some will. I believe this is a internal matter that virginians need to work out. Obviously I'm on the side of freedom and the constitution. That side is NOT the democrats by the way.

So the difference is, Trump never infringed on any constitutional rights of the left. They were trying to run a coupe before he even swore in.

Do I believe we should resist actual tyrants like pelosi and chucky and the democrat party who are as anti American and anti constitution BY THEIR own words and platform? You bet your ass I do.
    I condemn those people you referred to not because they dont like donald trump, but because they threaten the republic and my rights. They want to control MY speech. They want to control MY right to defend myself. They want to control MY religion. They want to control MY flag. They want to control MY food. They want to control MY healthcare. I can keep going. They want more government. They want tyranny yet they claim to be against it. They call people nazis yet they use the same methods the nazis did.
    This is my state. Indiana. I would only fight for indiana if the state asked me to.
    I hope the state will one day tell the federal government to get bent and that we will do things inside of Indiana the way we see fit but that we will always honor the state and federal constitutions. The federal government is the one that isnt.

I was born here and now I'm retired and God willing I plan to die here of old age peacefully in my sleep. With many grandchildren and great grandchildren to mourn me.
    I don't want trouble with nobody. I avoid trouble with people. I always try to be good to others and go out of my way to help those in need. I thank law enforcement everytime I see them anywhere and I'm sincere. I do not ever want them as an enemy. I support rule of law. I am grateful for the sheepdogs who risk their lives daily to fight the evils of our society. But I will never surrender my right to defend myself ever because anyone trying to take that imo is trying to kill you. Anyone wearing a badge or ID or uniform that comes to confiscate guns is not serving the constitution. They have rendered their sworn positions null and void at that point.

I believe that wont happen here in indiana as long as we maintain strong local freedom loving communities that take an active roll in their government. Hold local politicians accountable from dog catcher on up to president. Do not allow them to be influenced and overtaken by outside influences like the Bloomberg's of the world.

Liberal cities which are homes to large numbers of unchecked immigrants and refugees are the reasons we are seeing things play out in virginia. The patriots of virginia arent having it and are fighting back. They have done everything they can do to keep the peace. If the governor invades their local communities by sending in a gun confiscation task force then HE is the aggressor and the one who fires the first shot. And he and his agents bear responsibility for the hell it brings down on Virginia.

I took an oath that never expires until I die. I WILL keep it. But now it's gonna be in Indiana and not abroad or in another state.

I really don't know how much more reasonable our side, freedoms side, can be than this? We are all supposed to follow the constitution. That the government would go against it and then accuse the people of being radical is the obvious sign of who is really the bad one.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So were is the all outrage over CA,MA,NJ,NY,IL and other crazy states.

States can do what they want if the people vote for the lawmakers and then the lawmakers pass laws, I thought that’s how this republic worked?
    The people of rural VA have been outnumbered at the ballot box by Democrats it seems to me that VA had this problem before?

If the natural rights stuff worked abortion would not be the law of the land.
    Elitist and coastal people do not have the same values as we do and the numbers are not on our side with the proxy immigration.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

States can do what they want if the people vote for the lawmakers and then the lawmakers pass laws, I thought that’s how this republic worked?
    The people of rural VA have been outnumbered at the ballot box by Democrats it seems to me that VA had this problem before?

Elitist and coastal people do not have the same values as we do and the numbers are not on our side with the proxy immigration.

You'd be right if we lived in a confederacy. We do not. VA chose to vocally call for the use of military force against the civilian population. If you actually kept abreast of the situation, you'd know some of their politicians even implied they would be willing to use nuclear weapons against their people. That's not something those other states have declared to do.

VA effectively putting a death order on the head of gun owners is a much bigger issue. Doesn't matter if they reverse course now, they've made their intentions known.

To be honest, this situation shouldn't be let go until these people are tried in court for terrorism and treason. If another nation made the same threats against us, that these politicians made against the American people, WE WOULD INVADE THEM!

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Well no elected official has the authority to vote down the 2nd amendment. Any such law is unjust and unconstitutional period. The constitution doesn't grant us the right to self defense. God did when you were born.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Are the rural people actually outnumbered or did they just stay home? Two different mistakes in my book. If the numbers are there I believe they have every right to ask their reps to rep them. And it looks like the numbers are there, according to the VCDL map of sanctuary counties and cities.

I honestly don't think outsiders need to show up in VA for this to be stopped and for me to win my cheeseburger bet. (ok the nra showing up is the fly in the ointment here)

I am completely with you on the outrage over the other states. If the lines were drawn differently (more lines) to define "rural" and "elite" jurisdictions the elite's would turn into cesspools pretty quick and I think the elites know this, they can't survive without the rest of the state.

Zenmaster961

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2019
    I hope Im wrong but it sure seems like there could be a fight in VA. Im somewhat optimistic as the people gain more support but Idk...the whole situation is increasingly alarming. VA isnt that far from here...yikes man.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    I hope Im wrong but it sure seems like there could be a fight in VA. Im somewhat optimistic as the people gain more support but Idk...the whole situation is increasingly alarming. VA isnt that far from here...yikes man.

Very close for some of us. I have a son-in-law (in the military) and daughter who live in Norfolk and are both staunchly pro-2a along with my SIL's parents and siblings who are in the Blacksburg area.

To say I don't have stake in this just because I don't live in Virginia would be a gross misstatement

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland

​Sure...and Crockett and his Tennesseans had no business being at the Alamo either, did they?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    The outcome to be hoped for here is that enough democratic legislators will see that being associated with a threat to send the military into Virginia's communities and homes to attack inoffensive gun owners would be a fatal political liability, and they will choose to not vote to pass the offending legislation. The dems have a majority and they want to keep it.

It would in no way surprise me if this is exactly what the Oathkeepers have in mind. Can you imagine the news people rushing to Virginia's statehouse and shoving microphones into the faces of dem legislators asking for their response to the news stories and videos of military and law enforcement veterans training butchers, bakers and candlestick makers to repel an attack from their own state's National Guard?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very close for some of us. I have a son-in-law (in the military) and daughter who live in Norfolk and are both staunchly pro-2a along with my SIL's parents and siblings who are in the Blacksburg area.

To say I don't have stake in this just because I don't live in Virginia would be a gross misstatement

We have family there but I can say with out a shadow of a doubt they are on board with this insanity.

Top Bottom