Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

User Info Menu

And I believe Bowling pin is tomorrow.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanVoils View Post
    You do know FNS is tonight, don't you?
    Indeed, but the pistol bays are still open if they're not part of a course of fire, correct?

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=88E30M50;7107430] these are not game guns. .[QUOTE]

So, if I was looking for a one gun to do it all, this would not fit the bill? Or would it work for an occasional match if the goal was to practice with your edc, home protection gun?

I'm not sure if it exists but I'm leaving no stone unturned in looking for such a gun that could do it all as far as home defense, training classes, concealed carry, range work, gaming.
    "If you don't listen to the news, you are uninformed. If you listen to the news, you are misinformed"--Denzel Washington

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

If you're up in Greenwood sometime I'd be happy to meet up with you and let you shoot my P10c. Mine is my do all gun.

User Info Menu

So who wants to shoot a CZ P-10 C?

[QUOTE=gregkl;7822555][QUOTE=88E30M50;7107430] these are not game guns. .

So, if I was looking for a one gun to do it all, this would not fit the bill? Or would it work for an occasional match if the goal was to practice with your edc, home protection gun?

I'm not sure if it exists but I'm leaving no stone unturned in looking for such a gun that could do it all as far as home defense, training classes, concealed carry, range work, gaming.
    If I were looking for a do-all one gun solution, Id heavily consider the P10C. The make great EDC guns and with the factory +2 mags, make a good nightstand gun. Heck, you can run the factory P10F 19+2 mags in one for nightstand duty too. The Gen IIs are starting to trickle out now too, with some minor updates.
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=88E30M50;7823100][QUOTE=gregkl;7822555]
    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    these are not game guns. .

If I were looking for a do-all one gun solution, Id heavily consider the P10C. The make great EDC guns and with the factory +2 mags, make a good nightstand gun. Heck, you can run the factory P10F 19+2 mags in one for nightstand duty too. The Gen IIs are starting to trickle out now too, with some minor updates.
    Today I stopped in at Buds Gun Shop and held one. They feel good in the hand but so do a lot of other striker fired pistols. I feel like it might be a little large to conceal on my body, but I might be willing to give it a try.

How do I know if what I order/buy is a gen 2? I asked the guy there and he wasn't aware of a gen 2 so he was no help. (Though he was a lot of help when we starting discussing shotguns for clay's shooting, )

The gun I checked out had the ambi mag release so am I to assume this is a gen 1?

I looked at pretty much everything in that size and narrowed it down to either the P10C or the new G48. I liked the lightweight of the Glock and figure it will conceal carry a little better, but I feel like the CZ will be better actually shooting it.
    "If you don't listen to the news, you are uninformed. If you listen to the news, you are misinformed"--Denzel Washington

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    How do I know if what I order/buy is a gen 2? I asked the guy there and he wasn't aware of a gen 2 so he was no help. (Though he was a lot of help when we starting discussing shotguns for clay's shooting, )

The gun I checked out had the ambi mag release so am I to assume this is a gen 1?
    I don't own any CZs, but am going to be looking pretty hard at a P10s, and maybe the P10c Gen 2. My understanding is that the Gen 1 has the ambi mag release that everyone complained about (for being too stiff), and the Gen 2 model will have the regular single-side mag release that is reversible. The newly released P10f and P10s have the regular single-side mag release.

A review that I watched said that the trigger shape/design is a little different, too. I guess there was some complaint over trigger pinch on the Gen 1 P10c.

My guns won't be illegal....they'll be undocumented.

User Info Menu

I'm still happy with my P10C. I have not experienced the "trigger pinch" on mine but I have not put a ton of rounds through it. In regard to the mag release, it is a little on the stiff side but nowhere near bad enough that I would consider it a real issue.

jGJmd6R.jpg

User Info Menu

I asked CZ directly what was up. The guy did say there is Gen 2 and that they did change from ambi to reversible mag release and did some improvements to the slide. When I asked how would I know which one I was getting especially if I order online, he said to specify SKU number 91531.

I'm going to try one out this weekend.

User Info Menu

So, I met up with 88 and WT today. Great people! I wish I lived closer but I will make the drive up when I can! Thanks to both of you guys for letting me shoot your wares and burn some of your ammo also!

I put quite a few rounds through the P10C and have to say that it may be that do all pistol I have been searching for. I know I could use it for home protection, range time, training classes and even a game if I decided to do it. The CC part is still iffy with me, but I think I can even make that work with some adjustments.

I really liked it though. I would look into the more curved trigger shoe of the CGW as I did feel my finger dragging across the trigger guard. But that could also have been that I have some pretty intense pain right now on the tip of my finger most likely due to too much computer time and mouse activation, lol. Sad, I know.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast