Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Expert

User Info Menu

Congrats, now you can start chasing tighter groups when shooting instead of chasing new guns.

Edit - just saw your range pics post. You already have the tighter groups and just need the consistency we all seek.
    Last edited by gmcttr; 07-23-2018 at 16:25.

User Info Menu

Congrats sir! That is a beauty.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    Congrats, now you can start chasing tighter groups when shooting instead of chasing new guns.
    Edit - just saw your range pics post. You already have the tighter groups and just need the consistency we all seek.
    1. So true! Just when I thought I was done buying .22LRs, the Sig P250 came along, and then there was that Buckmark I've been wanting to try. Then there is the Beretta M9-22 I still want................................ I need help!

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Congrats sir! That is a beauty.
    2. I feel really good about it, being the value was there for such a high-priced gun (for me: the poor school teacher).

User Info Menu

Descriptors and price at a local shop:

CZ

CZ CZ 75 Shadow 2 91255

$1,199.99
    Mfg Item #: 91255
    CZ Shadow 2, Semi-Automatic, DA/SA, Full Size, 9MM,
    4.9"
    Cold hammer Forged Barrel,
    Steel Frame,
    Urban Gray Polycoat Finish,
    Black Aluminum Grips,
    Ambi Safety,
    Fiber Optic Front Sight,
    3 Magazines,
    17 Rounds

User Info Menu

Congratulations my friend! That looks like a winner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

His first race hammer...........

They grow up so fast. It seems like just a couple weeks ago, he was singing the praises of Jennings, Bryco and Taurus.

User Info Menu

They grow up so fast. It seems like just a couple weeks ago, he was singing the praises of Jennings, Bryco and Taurus.
    The force is strong in this one!!
    Here Kitty, Kitty...

Plinker

User Info Menu

I'm wondering, what are you gonna do with it?
    Really, is it a duty weapon, pinker, sport pistol,or nightstand gun...?
    I mean it's cool to have, and I think it's a real hogleg, but what itch did it scratch?
    What makes this one THE ONE?
    This is so seemingly out of character for you...a gun like this needs to be shot- maybe some steel?

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=88E30M50;7601391]Congratulations my friend! That looks like a winner

1. Feels like it; shoots like it.

2. "Race Hammer?"

3. I actually remember the Jennings, and even I wouldn't own one back in the 70s, 80, and 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by deo62 View Post
    The force is strong in this one!!
    4. Now that was top tier humor!

Quote Originally Posted by G192127 View Post
    I'm wondering, what are you gonna do with it?
    Really, is it a duty weapon, pinker, sport pistol,or nightstand gun...?
    I mean it's cool to have, and I think it's a real hogleg, but what itch did it scratch?
    What makes this one THE ONE?
    This is so seemingly out of character for you...a gun like this needs to be shot- maybe some steel?
    5. I am going to shoot it. Sorry, but that was just waiting there to be said if you have dry humor as myself.
    6. This will be my ultimate range toy. I can eliminate other 9mms (like the Ruger P89 that I've already sold) b/c this CS Shadow 2 will take over that joy of the range.
    7. Best question: "What makes this THE ONE?" Time will tell if it will stand the test of time and be "The One."
    8. I was open to a better gun for the range, and the CZ thread prepared me for that b/c of my trust and respect of those that were in that thread "selling" the virtues of it.
    9. I tried the 1911, but I didn't prefer it over everything else.
    10. The 75 B Omega wet my appetite, the SP-01 Tactical enhanced it.
    11. With all the talk about upgrades, and the reading I'd done about the Shadow, I saw my chance to have the "ultimate" gun (for my inexperience) w/o modifications.
    12. It will be interesting to see if I will want to modify this one in a yearish, or simply buy a more expensive Shadow when that time comes (if it ever does).
    13. The One: weight, barrel length, accuracy, and I like the Urban Gray color as a contrast to my other drab steel guns (as opposed to the glorious stainless steel).

CZ CZ 75 Tactical Sport Orange 01261

PRODUCT CODE : 080670301261

$1,492.99
    Mfg Item #: 01261
    The Tactical Sport Orange borrows a number of design features from the Czechmate and incorporates a few of its own. This pistol features a slimmer trigger guard, revised grip geometry and finer checkering, and it adds a thumb stop and fully-adjustable target sights.
    Type Pistol
    Grips Orange Aluminum
    Action Single
    Safety Ambidextrous
    Series Tactical Sport Orange
    Weight 48 oz
    Caliber 9mm luger
    Capacity 10+1
    Barrel Type Cold Hammer-Forged
    Sight Style Adjustable
    Weight Range 48.00 oz to 63.99 oz
    Barrel Length 5.4"
    Frame Material Steel
    Slide Description Black
    Barrel Length Range 5.00" to 5.99"
    Sight Configuration Adjustable Target

User Info Menu

That escalated quickly lol. You should come shoot Monday night steel at hhrp sometime. I think you'll fall in love, especially with the shadow 2.

Why did you list a tacsport at the end of the last post? Moving up already? Lol congrats on the new pistola.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast