Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

MAC put out an interesting vid on the G43X. Around the 19:00 mark, he references how much he likes the 365 and it's design innovation. He also laments over why he cannot trust the P365 for a carry gun...

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    MAC put out an interesting vid on the G43X. Around the 19:00 mark, he references how much he likes the 365 and it's design innovation. He also laments over why he cannot trust the P365 for a carry gun...

His videos on the 365 have been out for quite some time. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone else having as many problems with their 365 as he has had. I don't doubt his veracity, but do think that his experience is an anomaly. He sure seems "snake bit" as far as the 365 is concerned. I would never consider the Glock 43 for a replacement for my Sig P 365.

User Info Menu

I switched to a P365 a few months ago after carrying a 9mm Shield for about 4 or 5yrs and don't regret it for a minute. The Shield is a fantastic pistol but with the capacity of the 365 it's tough to beat. I've got about 600rds through mine currently and have had a singular FTE but I'm not holding that against the pistol, it was around round 175ish of 300 within about 30min or so. I'm contributing to either a possibly light load on the cartridge or just a tiring grip on my part. Either way, I love the P365 and carry it IWB regularly and it's easily the most comfortable pistol I've concealed.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12