Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

User Info Menu

I'm really digging the bronze!
    "If not now, then when?" - הלל

Citizen Rule #1: Make it home safe at the end of the day.
    Dave Ramsey - http://www.daveramsey.com/new/baby-steps/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipbennett View Post
    Price seems high, based on reports here. Granted, that's par for the course for my most recent gun show experiences - which is why I pretty much don't bother with gun shows anymore.
    If you ever forget that we are now living in a golden age of firearms, just remember this complaint about $210 being too expensive for a new single action Ruger revolver.

My guns won't be illegal....they'll be undocumented.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Handled one at my local shop. They only had the silver in stock, but I was advised they had more on order. I guess they had already sold through about 3 shipments worth.

Add me to the list for a bronze.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    If you ever forget that we are now living in a golden age of firearms, just remember this complaint about $210 being too expensive for a new single action Ruger revolver.

It was merely an observation of market forces, not a complaint. Nor did I say that $210 was "too expensive;" I merely said that the price was higher than I have seen reported elsewhere.

I'd pay $210 - if I could find one to buy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theweakerbrother View Post
    I'm really digging the bronze!
    I like the looks of it and I think it looks even better in real life.

20190527_192443.jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by White Squirrel View Post
    I like the looks of it and I think it looks even better in real life.

20190527_192443.jpg
    That looks fantastic! Mine should be in either Friday or Monday. I'm not sure what color it will be, though. I'm now favoring bronze with silver a close second. Heck, I may even take it if it is black, but man that bronze really looks good!
    "God will have the last word, and it will be good!" --Dr. Robert H. Schuller

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipbennett View Post
    It was merely an observation of market forces, not a complaint. Nor did I say that $210 was "too expensive;" I merely said that the price was higher than I have seen reported elsewhere.
    I think it can be reasonably inferred that if one avoids gun shows because of high prices, as you stated, then the comment that the price was high could logically be seen as a complaint.

We'll call it an observation if it makes you feel better.

My guns won't be illegal....they'll be undocumented.

User Info Menu

Plinker

User Info Menu

Snagged a "used" example in silver for $150 this afternoon. Excited to get it out to the range. Should be a fun complement to my MKIII 22/45 Lite.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post

Indeed we are. As we all know, guns are linked to politics and we can thank this golden age to the 2016 election. The 2020 election can continue the good times or usher in another panic. Let's hope we get an extension of the current market.

As for the Wrangler, Ruger has another hit. I'll be waiting a while to see what additional colors are offered (hoping for an OD Army edition.)
    Fishbowl of Bud, Ma'am.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast