• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Mark my word..Bushcrafters, trappers, fishermen, campers, backpackers, CAS folks, revolver folks, Ruger collectors, etc....Will ALL buy these guns...These are going to be the hottest thing since who flung the chunk.....

I'm not any of those, although I do occasionally amble through the woods and call it "hiking." :): But I will be buying one of these. Don't even have much use for a .22, being a suburbanite. I'm still gonna buy one.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I fondled one at the convention today. Nice heft, smooth action and trigger, seems well built. Looks like an excellent value fun-gun for about $200 retail.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Did you see all three colors? Which looked best? I'm leaning toward bronze, but the silver is rapidly growing on me.

They had all three three colors. Had 6 or 8 out for people to handle at the display. I'm pretty plain-jane when it comes to gun colors, so I would choose the black, but that is up to you.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I have been soooo tempted to get one of the Heritage revolvers, but have always hesitated because of fears about the quality. I kind of feel sorry for the Heritage company now, this is really going to hurt their business.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have been soooo tempted to get one of the Heritage revolvers, but have always hesitated because of fears about the quality. I kind of feel sorry for the Heritage company now, this is really going to hurt their business.

As I stated before. I have a Heritage and so far, the quality has been just fine. They will still sell a lot of them. I've seen them on sale for $119. That is still a great deal. $80 is a world of difference to a lot of people.

Top Bottom