Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Most ARs that I've seen be junk are BCG/bolt issues. Personally I did have a problem with one going down, one of the pins was walking out. Shooting and all of the sudden the trigger is dead because the hammer pin pushed out to one side a bit and it got everything bound up when it was not longer holding things in place. I threw KNS pins kit on it and it's been flawless for years now.

-=Tribeless Poultry=- AngryRooster's Avatar

User Info Menu

Just a quick heads up for anyone else that's looking. Bravo just got a bunch of uppers back in that have been out of stock. Just placed my order for the 11.5 to for the SBR build.
    Quote of the week...
    Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    Donít forget to prove itís unloaded by dropping the mag firing the chambered round into the clearing barrel.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well, we are a kinder/gentler Ingo these days.

The 2017 year of the Fire Rooster is over. 2029 Earth Rooster - The countdown begins...
    INGO #468

I am not mcapo, but he is me. T-DOGG's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRooster View Post
    Just a quick heads up for anyone else that's looking. Bravo just got a bunch of uppers back in that have been out of stock. Just placed my order for the 11.5 to for the SBR build.
    There's a guy in classies selling a 20" upper.....

-=Tribeless Poultry=- AngryRooster's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    There's a guy in classies selling a 20" upper.....
    If I didn't already have a scoped 20" I would have picked yours up already.

Wow, that didn't sound right...
    Quote of the week...
    Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    Donít forget to prove itís unloaded by dropping the mag firing the chambered round into the clearing barrel.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well, we are a kinder/gentler Ingo these days.

The 2017 year of the Fire Rooster is over. 2029 Earth Rooster - The countdown begins...
    INGO #468

I am not mcapo, but he is me. T-DOGG's Avatar

User Info Menu

I can't handle a 20"....it's just too long and bangs around into stuff inside the house. Knocked the lamp over the other day with it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    I can't handle a 20"....it's just too long and bangs around into stuff inside the house. Knocked the lamp over the other day with it.
    Swat it on the tip, itíll get smaller!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by seedubs1 View Post
    PSA Premium mp/HPT with a standard mi-spec phosphate finish???

Those are well known to be tool craft if so. Theyíre straight mil-spec and are issued to the .gov for use in m4ís. Iíd trust those as much as a bcm, Noveske, dd, LMT, or other quality BCG.

Anything other than PSA Premium with the standard mil-spec phosphate finish, I would absolutely not trust and put it in the ďrange toyĒ category.
    Toolcraft only provides carriers to the .gov not bolts. There is thread on M4Carbine about that.
    "Eis Aner Oudeis Aner"

Freelance Gynecologist Trigger Time's Avatar

User Info Menu

The last toolcraft carrier i bought (not from psa) I felt lacked on the gas key bolt staking.
    Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    The last toolcraft carrier i bought (not from psa) I felt lacked on the gas key bolt staking.
    I bought 2x a while back with not very good staking as well. I have a MOACKS tool and fixed them.
    "Eis Aner Oudeis Aner"

User Info Menu

My BCM was picked up yesterday. Now I need to figure out optics (no sights came with at all), sling, any other accessories....

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast