Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Freelance Gynecologist Trigger Time's Avatar

User Info Menu

I've almost forgot what a $100 trigger was like
    I didn't mean for that to be snobbish at all. I've just been spoiled by trying other people's higher end triggers and then not being able to settle for less after that so I buy them.
    Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once.

User Info Menu

On Black Friday I ordered (2) CMC single stage flat bow triggers, from PSA they were $109.00 ea. and yes I knew that I would have to wait for them. They finally showed up in February and WOW! Amazing, very light and almost no take up so not for everyone nor every rifle but just what I wanted. In most of my ARs and even an AK I'm running the AGL's and their a great value for a great trigger.
    "High drag and Low speed!!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I've almost forgot what a $100 trigger was like
    I didn't mean for that to be snobbish at all. I've just been spoiled by trying other people's higher end triggers and then not being able to settle for less after that so I buy them.
    I understand. To me, the BX25 trigger was a huge upgrade. I know there are better triggers out there but I know as soon as I spend a little extra on a real nice trigger, I'll be an official trigger snob. That will cost me too much. Like I said earlier, I'm a cheapskate frugal.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

For a cheaper upgrade over a stock, gritty trigger, i love the alg act trigger. I cant compare it to other more expensive upgrades but once i used one of these, i had to upgrade all my ar platforms to it. I've gotten them as cheap as $45 shipped to the door and when i see a similar deal i plan on buying a few more just to have for future builds. I just plink with my Ar s, so i just cant see spending much more personally.

Tired Of Winning

User Info Menu

Might be worth putting a WTB for used higher end triggers in the classy's. Never know what folks might have laying around.
    Couple years ago, I was elated to pick up a couple Geisseles from a fine gent who broke them in nicely for me.

Also worth a watch/sign up for adds to the big AR sights. Recently Hyperfire ran a clearance before introducing a new model. A little shopping around found better than everyone else with a Brownells discount/free shipping.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Totally agree with people who love ALG trigger and the factory BCM trigger. Awesome triggers
    Larue, worth the money always.
    Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once.

User Info Menu

Totally agree with people who love ALG trigger and the factory BCM trigger. Awesome triggers
    Larue, worth the money always.
    BCM triggers have save me thousands over the course of my builds. Theyíre good enuf for gubmint work, and more, the average AR shooters couldnít tell you the difference between a good trigger and an average trigger just by picking up the rifle and dry firing it anywhoo. So I use the BCM and save a couple hundo, I do like the nicer triggers, but donít feel I need one.

User Info Menu

Is this a the BCM you're talking about?

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/p...t-trigger.html

>>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    Is this a the BCM you're talking about?

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/p...t-trigger.html
    Yes. I believe a fair price

User Info Menu

Yes. I believe a fair price
    Thanks. I'll get it.

INGOer # 22951

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast