Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Barefoot???

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

I am a flip-flop sandals kind of guy from the moment it is warm enough to wear them. Bare foot around the house most all the time even winter. We heat with wood so it is pretty toasty. The deck is a barefoot thing and as the yard is covered 80% with outdoor turf carpet barefoot there as well.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Too many bees, nails, splinters, pop tops, etc. stepped on when I was a kid. Shoes or sandals on 100% of the waking hours....call me a Tenderfoot if you must.
    The colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I am tender footed also. It takes some time every year to adapt to being barefoot around my property. I have 35 yards of gravel between my house and shop door. There are times in the past where I walked the long way around to not have to struggle through that gravel.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

I have broken both pinky toes and one next-to-pinky toe multiple times from running around barefoot when I was younger. Never walk in the house now without at least flip flops or slippers. Wouldn't dream of going outside barefoot.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

At home, most of the time inside or out. Long trips driving in nice weather, also barefoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by WILSON View Post
    n/m - hoosierdaddy1976 beat me.

User Info Menu

I usually wear socks and house shoes when in the house.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JHB View Post
    I am diabetic one of the first things the doctor told me no more bare foot. Stub your toe bad enough you could lose it. Blood circulation is restricted. At the very least flip flops.
    Same general situation here, just not as dire. Podiatrist sez I gotta keep the arches supported and heels cushioned else I will have prolonged foot pain. (Plantar Fasciitis) So only barefoot in bed or the water. My feets are happiest in boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JHB View Post
    I am diabetic one of the first things the doctor told me no more bare foot. Stub your toe bad enough you could lose it. Blood circulation is restricted. At the very least flip flops.
    True dat. Another reason I always have something on my feet. I also have psoriasis on the soles of my feet and under my toes, so I have to keep the feet as clean as possible to keep infection away.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Absolutely hate wearing shoes. Drive barefoot all the time.

At my last job we had a very lack dress code. I went literally 1 month with never putting shoes on my feet.
    WTS/WTT 9mm and 308 win reload dies.

User Info Menu

I'm barefoot at home. Sometimes if the pavement is hot, I'll wear my flipflops to get the mail or take out the trash, but I often do both in bare feet in the winter, even if snow is on the ground and I'm wearing a jacket.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast