• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Nobody was there when I found the setup, that was just before gun season. The stand itself was not on my ground, but the bait pile was, and I have a stand about 200 yards away. The placement of their stand was facing over the fence, so that and the pile were enough to know they were going to be hunting my ground opening day. I imagine the CO probably let them get set up Saturday morning then came in behind them and confiscated everything except the bait pile which was still there.
    We can only hope.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I read most of this....

Short take:

"Do your job- arrest him."

--"LEO can't arrest him unless he witnesses it."

"OK, but he should be charged."

HoughMade observation: The video was titled 10/29/22, meaning, I guess, this took place on a Saturday. So OP wants LEO to write his report, get it to a prosecutor, prosecutor to do his investigation and make a charging decision on, at best, a misdemeanor where no one was injured, write up a criminal information, and get a judge to issue a warrant ...over the weekend.

O...............................................K

Yes, there are prosecutors and judges on call 24/7 everywhere....I don't think this is the scenario anyone envisioned when making out the on-call schedule.

Word to the..........concerned. Pretty much every prosecutor's office has a procedure where citizens can make a complaint, bring their evidence and present their evidence for consideration. I used to do these "intake" meetings. I have seen cases filed that began this way.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I read most of this....

Short take:

"Do your job- arrest him."

--"LEO can't arrest him unless he witnesses it."

"OK, but he should be charged."

HoughMade observation: The video was titled 10/29/22, meaning, I guess, this took place on a Saturday. So OP wants LEO to write his report, get it to a prosecutor, prosecutor to do his investigation and make a charging decision on, at best, a misdemeanor where no one was injured, write up a criminal information, and get a judge to issue a warrant ...over the weekend.

O...............................................K

Yes, there are prosecutors and judges on call 24/7 everywhere....I don't think this is the scenario anyone envisioned when making out the on-call schedule.

Word to the..........concerned. Pretty much every prosecutor's office has a procedure where citizens can make a complaint, bring their evidence and present their evidence for consideration. I used to do these "intake" meetings. I have seen cases filed that began this way.

I watched this documentary called NCIS or something that showed this can be done in like under 20 minutes so I don't want to hear it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm so old, I remember NIS.
    I'm so old, I remember NI!

iu

Top Bottom