14 year old boy gets gun for birthday kills whole family.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Did anyone else notice in the articles that one of them has mug shots of the people shot? I'd be curious to know what was going on in that home. The dad has a mug shot/ Maybe. But the two older ladies to?! Somethings going on in that house.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Got my 5 year old Nephew a .22LR for his Christmas Present...

When he turns 10 he gets a .22LR Revolver...
    I must just be the worst Uncle in the World...

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Did anyone else notice in the articles that one of them has mug shots of the people shot? I'd be curious to know what was going on in that home. The dad has a mug shot/ Maybe. But the two older ladies to?! Somethings going on in that house.

Yes I noticed that all the victims had mugshots on file as well. Interesting.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    WTF? I'd like to hear a statement from the boy as to why he did it. I have a hard time believing there is ANY justifiable reason to shoot your grandmother in the face. Yikes, I am fortunate to come from a close, relatively normal family.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    And people contest the existence of satan. I mean can this be explained in any other way. 88 year old woman, shoots her in the face.

I almost got my 13 year old boy a .22 long rifle for christmas. Now I am very happy I got him a .22 air rifle.

Parents dont trust your kids. My dad always said watch out for the quiet ones.

TriggerWork

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    My dad bought my first gun around age 12, but it was always locked up (unless WE were going hunting, target shooting, etc). I also suspect there is a lot more to this story that will come out. Regardless, the question maybe should be, where was the proper supervision.

Top Bottom