14 year old boy gets gun for birthday kills whole family.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    My prediction.

Its not just that times have changed. Its that an enormous number of people are on psychotropic drugs with listed side-effects that include aggression, suicidal, & homicidal tendencies.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-rHANzLOgY"]YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 01[/ame]

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    My prediction.

Its not just that times have changed. Its that an enormous number of people are on psychotropic drugs with listed side-effects that include aggression, suicidal, & homicidal tendencies.

I never thought I'd agree with you, but I do. You'd be amazed (or aybe you wouldn't) how many kids I deal with daily that area on tons of medications. It's incredible that nearly every kid in my jurisdiction is diagnosed ADHD and bipolar.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    My prediction.

YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 01

I never thought I'd agree with you, but I do. You'd be amazed (or aybe you wouldn't) how many kids I deal with daily that area on tons of medications. It's incredible that nearly every kid in my jurisdiction is diagnosed ADHD and bipolar.

I agree. In my day they were able to cure ADHD and similar "illnesses". With a paddle. Most kids only needed it once. Some a bit more often. If you were really bad your parents would take you outside and beat you for the whole neighborhood to see. But then you can't create a million child psycologists, psyciatrists, and sell billions of dollars worth of drugs each year.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    im very surprised we did not hear in that video the specific make and model of the firearm and how many rounds the "clip" held.

I agree.Only with guns you hear those things.
    They never say the maker and blade lenght of a knife when someone gets stab.They dont say the maker and model of a car when someone commits a DUI.Of course in those case its just a crazy person using a tool ... but when it comes to guns its always somehow the guns fault so they need to tell you about it.:dunno:

It pissed me off too.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    My prediction.

YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 01
    great series, glad you posted it, never seen it before. i've been saying for years that anti-psychotics are a joke, well not a joke serious as a heart attack, but are really bad
    yup
    I agree. In my day they were able to cure ADHD and similar "illnesses". With a paddle. Most kids only needed it once. Some a bit more often. If you were really bad your parents would take you outside and beat you for the whole neighborhood to see. But then you can't create a million child psycologists, psyciatrists, and sell billions of dollars worth of drugs each year.
    yup, i got hit with a ruler on finger tips 3 times in a row for acting out, guess what, i was a good kid at school from that moment on.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    My prediction.

I agree with you here to. The side affects of some medications are extremely dangerous. I can't understand why someone would be prescribed such meds with forewarned side affects. :dunno:I think spending time with the kids and showing them hobbies and getting involved in sports and activities is great therapy. To many people don't agree though.

awittmer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Batesville
    definitely some deeper mental issues here. maybe the parents didnt do their part on educating the child on the gun, and that you cant kill someone and run away like in Grand Theft Auto!

Top Bottom