140 Congressmen Send Letter to Vets Admin Telling Them to Use State Laws to Red Flag Veterans

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    OK, One of the posts I saw had page numbers in the top rt. corner, that’s where I got it from. Just a cursory glance to verify my answer.

Double checked, what I saw was post #7 @tbhausen ‘s posting. I didn’t open the PDF.
    @tbhausen posting has double pages. Jared laid 8.5" x 11" pages with signatures side by side overlapping after the second page, and took photos of them for his YouTube video. Second page (with text) has 8 signatures. The next ten after that have 12 each, and the last page has 10 on it for 138 total.

Page #10 with Carson's and Mrvan's signatures:

WHAT_! Red Flag Veterans & Make Them Prohibited Persons_!_ Page 10.jpg

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    @tbhausen posting has double pages. Jared laid 8.5" x 11" pages with signatures side by side overlapping after the second page, and took photos of them for his YouTube video. Second page (with text) has 8 signatures. The next ten after that have 12 each, and the last page has 10 on it for 138 total.

View attachment 341696
    Not arguing not doubting you just pointing out where I saw the name

Reactions: JAL

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County

View attachment 341696
    Just as I suspected, that POS Carson probably can't even spell his own name.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Let's see here: the BS Communities Act had $750M to bribe States to pass Red Flag laws. Now we want to deny Due Process to those you took the oath to protect these Rights.

I don't believe in coincidence.
    And it's no coincidence that the government fears folks who the govt previously trained to fight, and wants to disarm them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom