• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Even though I'm off this weekend and could easily go I'd rather wait for the November show. I don't think I've been to a 1500 since 2014...maybe 2015. I honestly don't remember.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'm at a meeting in Nashville so I will be there Saturday. Stupid not to go since I'm 3/4 of the way there. Selling a couple guns to ingo folks then trying to spend the dough.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Great show. Tons of deals.

I brought ammo and mags to break a camel's back.

Bought some of those mag storage organizer things like I bought in Crown Point. Having a work day on the house tomorrow so I'll put those up and get things organized around here.:D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Great show. Tons of deals.

I brought ammo and mags to break a camel's back.

Bought some of those mag storage organizer things like I bought in Crown Point. Having a work day on the house tomorrow so I'll put those up and get things organized around here.:D

Are the organizers cut foam that fit in a standard steel ammo can.
    I have 4 of those from case club. I really like them.

INPoolPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    NOBLESVILLE
    My wife is busy in the morning so I may try to sneak down there and look around. I promised her I wouldn't buy a gun this time though...I made no such promises regarding holsters, ammo, magazines, knives, jerky....

daventos

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 23, 2017
    Bedford
    I haven't been to the show in a few years. I had never considered an AR-15 at that point. Since then I have built a couple. Do they usually have a pretty good selection of thingamajigs and whatchamacallits for ARs? :dunno:

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I had a good visit to the show yesterday. Picked up some reloading supplies and had time to peruse every isle. Got there early and was 7th in line. Actually got to sit inside on a chair waiting in line. Almost felt like I was cheating. Almost!. I thought the crowd was a bit light and there were a few empty tables. Ammo prices seemed more in line with retail. Actually saw several bricks of 22 for 25 bucks. My big find was a long sought after 20 gauge ithica 37. In excellent condition. Paid a bit for it but you don't see too many 20's out there. Seemed to be less people walking around with pieces for sale. Overall a good show.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I haven't been to the show in a few years. I had never considered an AR-15 at that point. Since then I have built a couple. Do they usually have a pretty good selection of thingamajigs and whatchamacallits for ARs? :dunno:

There is always a lot of black gun stuff at the 1500. Not just thingamajigs and whatchamacallits, but thingamabobs and whoosy-whatys as well. Why yes I do speak "Southern Indiana", why do you ask? :cool:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    IMO....the Friday crowd/attendance was the largest I have seen since the election.

In the last administration it was the communist in the White House that was driving sales.

This time around it is the communists in the streets.

They try to say that the NRA fear mongers make us buy, when it is the ProgLibComs that encourage us.

Top Bottom