• ...and so much more!
  • Grump01

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Madison County
    I haven't been to a 1500 in a while. Was going to go to this one and decided to wait until the next one in the South Pavilion bldg where there are more vendors, more chance of finding what I am looking for.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We will be continuing all of our show specials through this week at the shop for all those that missed out.

Powder, primers, and bulk ammo are all marked down from normal pricing.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Seymour and other gun shows in southern indiana, could benefit with you being there. Free parking and free coffee, bring bobcat with ya

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I don't regret going, but I do regret not asking about the S&W 640 I saw. Well used, probably a recent police trade in, but the action was tight. Finish was scratched up but a lot of it would probably polish out. Sticker was $419.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Seymour and other gun shows in southern indiana, could benefit with you being there. Free parking and free coffee, bring bobcat with ya

I know Ill be tryig crown point, and Louisville. Its almost hunting season, then my trade show season starts out west, so Im not going to look hard for shows until March.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I know Ill be tryig crown point, and Louisville. Its almost hunting season, then my trade show season starts out west, so Im not going to look hard for shows until March.

If you decide to do the Crown Point show, get with me well before. I have a connection for a decent, clean hotel that you can stay at with a price you can't beat. :)

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Took my boys to the show with the intentions of buying a KSG, some bench mats and nothing else. Left with a KSG, a Mosin, and enough wild game jerky to last 5 lifetimes. The only thing I didn't see were the bench mats. Maybe next show.

One thing I noticed is that there must be a gigantic market for old single shot 12 gauge and pump 22 rifles because they were everywhere. I didn't see anyone buying them but I saw lots of them for sale in the $700-$800 range.

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    I went to the show on Sunday. This is my 2nd show ever, 1st was at Marion County fairgrounds about a month ago. The show yesterday was 20 times larger than the Marion show. Just starting shooting this May, so a lot to learn. Know I don't know enough to buy used, so only touched new. I went because I was curious about what I would see and what prices would be. Prices appeared to be equal to retail at my local gun shops. Did see a bit more variety though. I got to hold a Browning 1911-380 Black Label .380. It fit my hands quite well. There are a lot of guns where holding the gun correctly does not allow my finger to reach the trigger.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    CameraMonkey and I went, mainly because I needed to get out of the house. We were mainly window shopping. I did pick up 100 rounds from Bobcat to try out in my two 9mm guns. CameraMonkey picked up 50 rounds. I was checking on prices for three guns I am trying to decide against. I am hoping to pick one up at the November show.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Gun shows don't really do it for me. I usually know what I want, and what the going rate is. Then I try to find it locally.

Top Bottom