• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    yeah i did and if you read my rep it was a warning not to get banned. go read it. i was trying to help the guy because i was surprised he got a second chance.

like your calling me out or something. like i was hiding it :rolleyes:

:dunno: I already know how you feel about me, and I don't really care.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I’ve been downtown twice during Black Expo. Both times I didn’t realize the event was going on, neither time anything bad happened to me (it’s been several years.)

One time I had a skinny, short friend with me, and apparently he looked scared because a guy walks up to us and says “HEY! Don’t be scared! It’s it’s just black people” which made me laugh.

The other time I was on my R6 and I had a helmet, jacket and gloves on, so I wasn’t worried about looking out of place, because I had no skin showing. :D

Seriously though, if I know about it, I avoid downtown just because the events don’t usually appeal to me and I avoid crowds of any kind unless I REALLY want to see/attend a certain event.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    In MIAMI BEACH they have plenty of POLICE to avoid problems from happening

What's that mean?^^^^^^^ they have enough police so nobody can get shot???? That's great!!!! If that were true, we could solve the unemployment problem by just hiring more police officers, and also solve the crime problem all at the same time!?!? What do you think 1:1 or 1:2 ratio cop:citizen just about do it?

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    What's that mean?^^^^^^^ they have enough police so nobody can get shot???? That's great!!!! If that were true, we could solve the unemployment problem by just hiring more police officers, and also solve the crime problem all at the same time!?!? What do you think 1:1 or 1:2 ratio cop:citizen just about do it?

In MIAMI BEACH, they hire police officers from other city, cause the MIAMI BEACH POLICE can't handle the 350,000 people that show up for HIP-HOP WEEKEND

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just hope this years B Expo does not get overshadowed by shootings. I know in the years past there have been multiple shootings by kids 15 and under.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    AE is no longer with us. After I stopped advocating for him over his racist comment, the decision was immediately made to remove him from the site. He will not be returning.

Can you tell us what was racist without actually using the same words? I missed what issue was with him the first time also, I would just like to understand what can and can't be talked about and I guess the why doesn't matter because we all know that Fenway can do what he wants in his house( I have no problem with that btw) thanks

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    in a nutshell he denigrated the event because of who was going to be there. There was a sort of automatic assumption that the target demographic gathering together would invariably lead to violence, looting, pillaging, etc.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Can you tell us what was racist without actually using the same words? I missed what issue was with him the first time also, I would just like to understand what can and can't be talked about and I guess the why doesn't matter because we all know that Fenway can do what he wants in his house( I have no problem with that btw) thanks

It doesn't matter what he said, and I won't be repeating it. If you have to ask what constitutes a racist comment, then I recommend you simply skip the opportunity to post this time and move on to the next thread. I will no longer advocate for anyone in this thread. I've learned my lesson.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom