2011 Hush Indiana Suppressor Shoot AAR & Pics (Postive & Negative Feedback Please!!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    I missed Huntertown Arms!!! :( where were they at? I was really looking forward to meeting them guys and shaking hands and thanking them!!![/QUOTE]

This, plus I needed to hear a "guardian" live, have two more hosts, can't have a host without a date, now, can I ?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I also wanna thank the range officers and volunteers for keeping a very safe line without it feeling like the wrath of god was coming down on us shooters. it was very relaxed but at the same time very safe. this was my first experience at MCFG and I am now considering a membership! other ranges could learn a few things from your awesome facility and staff!

Ok, if you end up joining, I'm definitely moving to a different range.

:D

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I missed Huntertown Arms!!! :( where were they at? I was really looking forward to meeting them guys and shaking hands and thanking them!!!
    Right between Liberty and Thompson from what I could tell. They didn't have a sign, and really didn't have a "booth" per-se. I just saw a bunch of Huntertown Arms suppressors on that table there and assumed that was their booth.

SynnerG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Had a blast at the shoot. I only had my dinky P22 with new Sparrow, but lots of people stopped by to check it out, usually saying they had an aluminum one or an Osprey and we'd get to talking. Then Bill from NFAtalk.com saw it and invited me over to his table with the testing equipment and took some measurements for his record keeping. I had been shooting it wet, so he didn't want to make it "official" since none of the other things he was shooter were shot wet. But he gave me free reign on his table of weapons including the full-auto Mac 11 with 22 kit and suppressor. Also got some trigger time at the Gemtech line with the M&P15-22 with ACOG sight. Total blast of a day and hope to go again!

jon159753

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Avon, IN
    Just thought I would chime in and say that this was one of the best days I have had all year. I have been a member at MCFG for a few years now and was excited when i saw a post on Facebook about it. It went way way way past my expectations. A big thanks to all who organized it and the vendors who were there. Gemtech..... free ammo. AMAZING!!! I read a post on here saying that it should have been cheaper.... Go to Don's and tell me that this was an expensive day. I spent $21 and had a blast for 4 hours. I would gladly pay twice that next year for the same day. Although this was my first time shooting suppressed, pretty sure I am going to spend a couple grand within the next year or on my new fav toys.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Just thought I would chime in and say that this was one of the best days I have had all year. I have been a member at MCFG for a few years now and was excited when i saw a post on Facebook about it. It went way way way past my expectations. A big thanks to all who organized it and the vendors who were there. Gemtech..... free ammo. AMAZING!!! I read a post on here saying that it should have been cheaper.... Go to Don's and tell me that this was an expensive day. I spent $21 and had a blast for 4 hours. I would gladly pay twice that next year for the same day. Although this was my first time shooting suppressed, pretty sure I am going to spend a couple grand within the next year or on my new fav toys.
    I wasnt really trying to complain about the cost, i agree it was cheep for what we got. i was just trying to say that if a lower price point could be achieved next year im sure we could attract a lot more people, so that translates into more money for the vendor (corey) and the dealers. sorry if it came across as me being ungrateful or cheap. I cant thank cory and crew enough for putting this together. I paid for myself and 2 other shooters and it was worth every penny.

P

Plunky

We'll give everyone a heads up when we publish the complete testing data set. It will probably start rolling out around the end of the month.

Glock22c

SHEEPDOG
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    N.E. IN
    I missed Huntertown Arms!!! where were they at? I was really looking forward to meeting them guys and shaking hands and thanking them!!!

This, plus I needed to hear a "guardian" live, have two more hosts, can't have a host without a date, now, can I ?[/QUOTE]

YEP we were there! Right Between Liberty and Thompson Machine! Must not have been looking to hard I know we are quiet, but WOW!
    No we did not have a red velvet table cloth or a Banner with our Name and LOGO on it... But we did have the best priced .22 cal supressors out there maybe next time you wont miss us. PM me sometime and I'll let you shake my hand and shoot my cans!
    Dan

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    This!!!

But it also goes to show what kind of people were at the shoot. We had no trash cans out by the line and at the end of the night NOT ONE PIECE OF TRASH WAS ON THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I emptied all the trash cans just before quittin time. I also picked up all the cardboard backers on the firing line and put them away. I must have been doing it in stealth mode :D

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    Already a customer

This, plus I needed to hear a "guardian" live, have two more hosts, can't have a host without a date, now, can I ?

YEP we were there! Right Between Liberty and Thompson Machine! Must not have been looking to hard I know we are quiet, but WOW!
    No we did not have a red velvet table cloth or a Banner with our Name and LOGO on it... But we did have the best priced .22 cal supressors out there maybe next time you wont miss us. PM me sometime and I'll let you shake my hand and shoot my cans!
    Dan[/QUOTE]

That was my bad, oh well. I have one of the first 10 guardians coming, just wanted to hear it live before August.

Thank you, I'll be in touch

Bob

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom