• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Capt. Jeff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    thanks for your comments guys!!!
    i have had a few guys send me personal messages here on this forum, but i just joined yesterday and cant respond to your messages. i am sorry

if you would please email me at cjsknives.com@gmail.com i will answer all your questions about this knife!!!

thanks guys!!
    Jeff

DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    As it stands right now, I am on call that weekend. I am trying to switch some stuff around so I can give Kinnards some more ammo:dunno::D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    This sounds like a lot of fun and I am in along with Brad of course. Maybe a cook out as well guys afterall you guys have to eat and have your energy to chop those trees down :D

I will be bringing my Kershaw Outcast D2 steel knife and maybe an ESEE or 2 :dunno: A pitch in for food would be ok with me. What say you ?????

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    This sounds like a lot of fun and I am in along with Brad of course. Maybe a cook out as well guys afterall you guys have to eat and have your energy to chop those trees down :D

I will be bringing my Kershaw Outcast D2 steel knife and maybe an ESEE or 2 :dunno: A pitch in for food would be ok with me. What say you ?????

I can't wait to see that Kershaw! :yesway:

Don't you worry about leaving our house hungry, I promise it won't happen! We will let everyone know about food when we get a little closer.

Capt. Jeff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011

Man that is sweet!! if the Knife Lady is going to be there.. i am definitly going to be there!!! looking forward to it guys!!!

i am going to have my new knife with me... its going to be a good time!

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    A chop-in is what you host when you have a bunch of wood that needs to be hacked up, and a bunch of brush to clear. Knife freaks like us will show up and do all your work FOR you. It's really quite the scam.

Heck schedule my place for the next chop-in. :): I've got a bunch of chopping to be done, some of it I'm afraid to tackle with my chainsaw. I've got a 20' row of evergreen hedge that is supposed to be maybe 3'- 5' that is currently up to about 9' and twice as wide as it should be. A big old pile of logs that need split, and a 4-5' diameter maple that I want down. The maple you have to promise that it won't come down on the house and you can do it when my wife's not here;). You can take out a 3' diameter elm with my wife's consent. And maybe a bush or two in back. Not to mention all the branches you can chop at. Heck with just those we can have a week long event. As long as the participants aren't afraid of heights(I've got three large maples that need a moderate topping, not including the one to be taken down).

But seriously where is this going to be? I don't have anything to compete with except maybe a kitchen knife or two, but I would love to watch if able.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Heck schedule my place for the next chop-in. :): I've got a bunch of chopping to be done, some of it I'm afraid to tackle with my chainsaw. I've got a 20' row of evergreen hedge that is supposed to be maybe 3'- 5' that is currently up to about 9' and twice as wide as it should be. A big old pile of logs that need split, and a 4-5' diameter maple that I want down. The maple you have to promise that it won't come down on the house and you can do it when my wife's not here;). You can take out a 3' diameter elm with my wife's consent. And maybe a bush or two in back. Not to mention all the branches you can chop at. Heck with just those we can have a week long event. As long as the participants aren't afraid of heights(I've got three large maples that need a moderate topping, not including the one to be taken down).

But seriously where is this going to be? I don't have anything to compete with except maybe a kitchen knife or two, but I would love to watch if able.

I have just the knife you need for this great event.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm with "Indygunworks" what is a chop in, it sounds like fun and I'd like to attend. Most of my knives are not of thte tactical varity but still should good.

It's something like this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fitzBui873E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Bladesports U S Champenship at Ozark Folk Center Mountain View Arkansas 5 9 2010.mov[/ame]

Top Bottom