• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    well not quite that is an actual bladesports usa comp. really a chop in is just a BS excuse to get together and go beast mode with knives.

Well, it's more like that than this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23UgFD71474]YouTube - Knife sports by Luciano[/ame]

Capt. Jeff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    i just finished my knife, made especially for this event!

its made from 1/4" 1095 Steel, and is 11 1/2" long 2 7/8" wide. the handles are Orange Micarts with Stainless Steel pins

009_small.jpg

Capt. Jeff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    thanks guys! this knife turned out great! i am glad with the results... tomorrow i am going out to do some chopping test on it.... i will have the video on Youtube....

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Chopping and shooting and rocking and cooking and eating and oh yeah a whole lot of LAUGHING and smiling.

Time to have some fun. I am ready for this event. Sounds like a whole bunch of FUN........:ar15::draw::D :popcorn: :rockwoot:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    where is this being moved to ingo events? and that brings up another question. what is everyone going to bring.

brad whimped out and doesn't want to bring his busse bwm (just messing with you man) but i know he bought a busse b11 in bama clay we can try to talk him into bringing. i am gonna try to decide what i am bringing. you never know with me :)

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    where is this being moved to ingo events? and that brings up another question. what is everyone going to bring.

brad whimped out and doesn't want to bring his busse bwm (just messing with you man) but i know he bought a busse b11 in bama clay we can try to talk him into bringing. i am gonna try to decide what i am bringing. you never know with me :)

I was planning all along to break out some of my Busse safe queens until I went on line and saw what some of them were bringing$$$ So I bought the Basic 11 just for the Chop-IN....I have no problem beating on this one plus a couple of other knives that I will be bringing. Here is a few pics of the Basic 11.
    BusseBasic11006.jpg

BusseBasic11004.jpg

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    looks good brad and don't worry them safe queens are still worth money beat up as long as they say busse on them :) i am really looking forward to this event, damn it april where are you

Top Bottom